𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

Start from the beginning

"I hate it when you two do that," he told us. "Better get used to it," we replied in unison as Charlie shivered in fear again. Bella sighed as we headed to the stairs. "Wait a sec, will you? Will you?" Charlie asked. We both paused, then moved to the sofa and sat down. He faced us. "Okay..... You understand why both of you are being punished, right?" Dad asked us. He treats my family like his. He's like our dad. "We know, we put you through hell," Bella and I said together. "Again, no," Charlie points at us, as we both look at each other and smile. "So not happening," I smiled at him. "Anyway! Yes, you both did. But I have other reasons, for grounding you. Like... I just want you to get some separation from your boyfriends," he asked. "Dad, there is nothing you can say. Jasper and Edward are in our lives," Bella responded. "Yeah, I'm gathering that. So, alright. How about this? I'll make you both a deal. You've not grounded anymore. You use your newfound freedom to see some of your other friends. Like Jacob," he asked. Mostly for Bella.

Bella's face darkened as it was a painful subject for her. He noted this. She hadn't spoken to Jacob. He haven't responded to any texts or phone calls since then. "They're going through a really tough time right now, especially Leah and Seth. Since their dad died a few months ago and Jake's dad's worried about him," Dad sighed. This stopped us in our thoughts as it hurt us to hear. I know I have never met them but I know the feeling. "I remember when that was you," Charlie continued. "You needed a friend. Jake was there for you." I nodded as Bella and I headed up to her room.

༄𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊༄

Bella, Edward, Jasper, and I walked into the cafeteria and sat down with Angela, Eric, Mike, and Jessica. Edward and Bella are at the end, slightly apart. Jasper and I are seated next to them, only that Jasper had his arm around my shoulders. Angela was busy addressing a pile of note card envelopes. Mike wrote what he was saying on a legal pad, while he helped Jessica with her Valedictorian speech. "My fellow students. Cool. Right? Wow. Okay, right? Cute. We are the future. Anything is possible if you just believe," he announced ."Nice," Angela spoke up. "Blah, blah, blah... Perfect. And got yourself a speech," Mike smiled, confidently, as he ripped the page off and handed it to Jessica. "No, this will be my speech. When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So.... thank you," the girl replied as she crumpled it up and tossed it at him. "Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess," Mike told her. "They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians," Eric added. "And this is why you are not valedictorian. And Jess doesn't need cliches. The speech will be epic," Angela retorted. "Epic? It will change lives," Jessica corrected her. "Definitely," I agreed as Bella, Edward and Jasper nodded in agreement.

Alice and Madison arrived abruptly as they carried trays of food they wouldn't eat, sitting down next to us. Same with Thomas and Abigail. "I decided to throw a party," Alice announced as we all looked at her. "After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asked as Edward, Madison, Thomas, Abigail, Alice, and I stifled a smile. "A party? At your place?" Angela asked, stunned. "I've never seen your house," Jessica added. "No one's ever seen your house," Eric looked awed. "Except for Bella and Daphne's family," Mike spoke up. "Right here, folks, right here," I added, waving my hands. "Another party, Alice?" Edward asked. "It'll be fun," Alice told him. "That's what you said last time," Bella and I said in unison as everyone shivered in fear. "Again?!" I asked, faking anger, draping over my chair, as everyone laughed at me. Suddenly Alice froze, her eyes glazing over. She's having a vision. Mike didn't notice yet. "Well, cool, that's really uh normal of you. What time?" Mike asked. Nothing from Alice.

"Dress Code?" Still Nothing. "Bring anything? Cheetos?" Mike asked again as Alice didn't say anything. Bella looked at Edward, concerned. He shrugged it off as I turned to Angela. "Want help with that, Ang?" I ask as I turn everyone's attention from Alice. Madison looked at me and mouthed thank you to me as I nodded back at her for diverting attention from her mate.