PROLOGUE

Sold to the human traffickers when she's eighteen by her step sister and step mother, and she become a part of an sinister organization, become their experiment, become their 'killing machine', become the most wanted person in Military base, become the No. 1 SSS Mercenary at twenty years old.

One day, in her next mission, she then accidentally met her family again, her ambitious and cruel biological father, married her off to a Young Lieutenant General, which is her target. Then she become his wife, and secretly tried to kill him several times but still failed.

Two years of marriage, being pampered and love by her husband, but because, he, is her mission, her target, she restraint herself to stop having a feelings and for falling in love and recuperate her husband's feelings back.

Untill the day when the organization takes action, they thought that she can't kill her target and maybe fell in love with him, so they sent the second in best mercenary to kill the both of them.

At the top of tenth floor, Cohen, her husband, tried all his best to protect her even though he's been poisoned, shot in different part of his body, almost loss all his blood, but he still stood in front of Shekaina, protecting her, shielding her to any harm, even when he learned that she's part of the organization that want his head, want him dead.

"Why?" Shekaina mutter with trembling hands that the man held.

"Why do you still want to protect me when you learned the truth?" 
She ask again, staring at the man's clear eyes that showed his love for her.

The man smiled and gently wipes the tears that fall from her eyes without her knowing.

"Because you're my wife, my love, my family, my darling. Even if you're the boss of that organization and wants me dead. . . I'm willing to die for you, darling."

With a bang, she swap their position upang ito ang matamaan ng bala.

She felt his arms wrapped around her, and there's a hard kick from behind.

In just a blink of an eye, they're falling.

They're falling down from tenth floor.

And she felt his arms tightened, he hugged her, and she can hear the fast beating of his heart.

She look up to see him, already looking at her with love and gentleness in his eyes.

When their eyes met, she cried, she cried so hard and promise him.

"If the heaven give me another chance I promise to love you back, love you back as much as you love me!"

He chuckled and softly caress her hair and said:

"I love you Shekaina, till death do as part."

And she echoed.

"till death do as part."

But, who knows that the heaven heard her.

When she open her eyes, she's back to the time when she's been kidnapped.

And now, she will not let it happen again.
She will not going to be sold by those traffickers, and whatsoever.

She will just going to find her husband, pamper him, love him, and no one can stop her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, laws, character, places, events and incidents are either the products of the Author's Wild Imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• I will update every Saturday♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ Enjoy reading ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

®02.09.2024

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥