"Really?" the same student asked.

"They fought during the Sand and Sound invasion a little over five years ago. Although you won't find that information in any textbook. Now, pair up and get ready to start your sparring." Hinata watched them pair up and began their sparring session. She smiled as she watched Sora. Hinata sat down on a bench as she watched them spar. She had been feeling terrible all day, and she really didn't know why. Hinata felt bad enough that she just wanted to lie down and sleep. She intended to go get a checkup from Tsunade after she was done at the academy today.

Gaara and Naruto were walking down the street; Naruto was doing all the talking. Everyone was staring at the two of them as they walked down the street. Naruto was just chatting away about completely random things until Gaara spoke up.

"You looked happy with her," Gaara stated, cutting Naruto off mid-rant.

"Yeah, Hina-chan is awesome." An image of Hinata appeared in Naruto's mind. "I've never really loved anyone before, but she's the one," Naruto replied, a pleasant smile on his face.

Gaara was pleased to see his old friend act like he once had years ago. "It's good to see you smile again. From what I've heard, you weren't acting like your old self."

Naruto thought about what Gaara had said for a minute. "Yeah, well, I guess I was pretty cold and unapproachable for a time." Naruto changed the subject to Gaara instead of himself. "So... Gaara what about you? Found anyone special?" Naruto had a grin on his face as he awaited Gaara's answer. Naruto was surprised when Gaara smiled a little.

"I guess you haven't been keeping tabs on me, Naruto. If you had, you would know I was married already. My wife is currently two weeks pregnant with our first child."

Naruto just stared at Gaara for a moment. 'Huh... So Gaara is a married man? Never thought that would happen. And he's even got a kid on the way.' Naruto put his arm around Gaara's shoulder once again before speaking. "So what's her name? How did you two meet? And what are you going to name your kid?" Naruto began to barrage Gaara with questions.

"Her name is Matsuri. She was actually my apprentice at one point. About three years ago, we started dating, and last year we got married. And if it's a boy I wanted to name him Naruto, after you." Gaara answered Naruto's questions without hesitation. If it were anyone else, Gaara would most likely not have answered those questions so quickly, if at all.

Naruto really couldn't believe that. Gaara was going to name his son after himself? Naruto really couldn't understand why someone would want to name their child after him. "Really?" Naruto asked in disbelief. "Why? It's not that I'm complaining or anything. I just can't understand why you would want to."

"Because it felt appropriate," Gaara replied.

Naruto smiled. "Alright! This calls for drinks!" Naruto pumped his fist into the air and dragged Gaara off to the nearest bar.

"Naruto, I don't drink," Gaara said in protest as Naruto dragged him off.

"Nope! You're drinking, and that's that! The Kage meeting can wait!" Naruto stated as his grip on Gaara tightened on and dragged him inside of the bar.

Matsuri was walking around the village, trying to find her husband. She had heard Gaara had headed to the academy, so that's where she was currently walking to. Arriving at the front gates of the academy, she noticed the class that was currently sparring and a beautiful woman with long indigo sitting on a bench. Matsuri knew this woman to be Hinata Hyuga. She walked over and sat down next to Hinata.

"How have you been Matsuri?" Hinata asked. Hinata smiled pleasantly at her friend.

"Oh just fine. I'm pregnant, though," Matsuri replied with pride.