chapter 6

FanFiction
Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Naruto's Breaking Point by zentary
Anime » Naruto Rated: M, English, Romance & Drama, Naruto U., Hinata H., Words: 39k+, Favs: 1k+, Follows: 946, Published: Aug 16, 2010 Updated: Oct 26, 2010
468Chapter 5 Kindling Love
Naruto's Breaking Point

No I don't own Naruto

Chapter Five

(A/N: Warning there is a lemon in this chapter)

Naruto had stayed up and watched Hinata just sleep. He really didn't know why, but watching her sleep peacefully like that relaxed him. Naruto ran his fingers through her hair before resting his head against a pillow. Time passed, and Naruto couldn't sleep. He really didn't know why. Naruto knew the Akatsuki wouldn't tell Konoha where he had taken Hinata, nor would they come and bother them.

Naruto sighed and got up. He had gently removed Hinata's arms from him, trying not to wake her. Once Naruto got up from the bed, though, he noticed Hinata looked rather displeased. Naruto kissed her lightly on the cheek. A pleasant smile appeared on Hinata's face and she cuddled with the nearest pillow. Naruto couldn't help but smile at her. She was beautiful, and she could be cute when she wanted.

Naruto was going to find Hinata some clothes. He would have already done it, but Hinata had been rather insistent on him staying. Naruto left for Konan's room. He hoped to find some clothes that would most likely fit her there.

About fifteen minutes had passed, and Hinata began to toss and turn in her sleep. She awoke suddenly to find that she was hugging a pillow and not Naruto anymore. She sat up in the bed, Naruto's cloak still her only piece of clothing. She got up and out of the bed and walked around for a short time. Hinata found that there was a room for each Akatsuki member. She felt so naked in this single piece of clothing. At least Naruto was the only one around. Hinata blushed fiercely as she thought of Naruto seeing her naked. She then realized that he had already seen her naked.

Hinata made her way to what looked like the kitchen. She saw that it had everything one would need; pots, pans, utensils in the drawers, and other such things one would need took cook just about anything. She looked inside one of the other sets of cabinets to find scrolls that had different foods inside them.

"Oh, you're awake."

Hinata spun around on the heels of her feet to see Naruto holding a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Hinata looked at Naruto he was wearing a dark gray muscle shirt. She blushed upon seeing how much muscle he had.

Naruto put the clothes on the counter and walked over to Hinata and checked to see if she was okay. "Something wrong, Hinata?" he asked.

Hinata wrapped her arms around him, burying her face into his chiseled chest and sighing happily. "No, nothing's wrong anymore," she replied.

Naruto just smiled at her. Neither said or did anything else other than stand there holding one another. He couldn't be happier right now.

Back at the Leaf village

Everyone had just recently arrived back at the village. The battle group had arrived back at the village no more than an hour ago now. Kakashi had sent them all home to get rest, and then to perform their normal duties. He had already given his report to the Hokage, and was spending his down time with his daughter, Rin. They were outside in the back yard.

"Would you stop pulling my hair and telling me to mush?" Kakashi asked his daughter comically while trying not to cry.

"But Daddy needs to mush!" Rin said happily.

Kurenai soon came into the backyard with a late lunch for them. "Rin, dear, please stop pulling your father's hair. I rather like his hair as it is, and I don't need him going bald," Kurenai said sweetly to her daughter while placing the food on the table.