chapter 8

FanFiction
Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Naruto's Breaking Point by zentary
Anime » Naruto Rated: M, English, Romance & Drama, Naruto U., Hinata H., Words: 39k+, Favs: 1k+, Follows: 946, Published: Aug 16, 2010 Updated: Oct 26, 2010
468Chapter 7 A Little Surprise
Naruto's Breaking Point

No I don't own Naruto

Chapter seven

It had been five days since Naruto and Hinata had returned to the village. Hinata had taken up her former job as assistant teacher at the academy. Naruto had done nothing but hang around Hinata, be it at the academy or otherwise. The two had been spending all their time with one another. They also spent a great deal of time with Sora as well. Naruto had given Sora a few scrolls to study, one of them being sealing arts, while another was the Rasengan.

Naruto sat in a tree on the academy grounds looking into the room Hinata was teaching. Hinata looked so happy just sitting there teaching the young shinobi. When Hinata was happy, Naruto was happy, as she was everything to him now.

Naruto's friends came to visit the mansion when they could and everything seemed to be back the way it was before he left. Even Konohamaru was begging him to train him like old times. Odd how everything goes back to the way it was. That's the thought Naruto had on his mind when he looked at how things were now. There was only one thing that was really different about things now. That one thing was Sakura; she had yet to confront Naruto. Of course, Naruto knew why she was avoiding him. He was glad she was avoiding him, as he never wanted to speak with her again. If they did speak, Naruto would have some rather unpleasant things to say to her.

Today was the day the Kages from the Sand and Mist villages would be arriving. Naruto was actually looking forward to seeing Gaara again after such a long time.

Naruto's attention turned to the door of the academy. Hinata's class was coming out onto the academy grounds. Naruto smiled as Hinata came out right after her class. The class was preparing for a sparring session. Naruto smiled before disappearing from the tree and reappearing behind Hinata.

"Hey, Hina-chan. I've been waiting for you to come out," he said happily, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Hinata smiled. She had been waiting for Naruto to come see her. She spun around in Naruto's arms and kissed him. The two stood there in each other's arms making out. The students just stared at the two of them, a decent amount of the male students thinking it was gross.

"Would you two play kissy face somewhere else?" Sora asked, rather annoyed that they couldn't wait till class was over.

"Yes. I believe you might traumatize some of the male students."

Everyone turned to see a man with red hair and a tattoo of the kanji for 'Love' above his left eye. The students knew who the man was, but didn't understand what he was doing here.

Naruto and Hinata broke their kiss and looked to see Gaara, the current Kazekage. Naruto thought Gaara looked a good bit taller than the last time he had seen him.

"Yo, Gaara, what's up? I didn't expect you to come here," Naruto said, not letting go of Hinata, who seemed somewhat embarrassed. "Sorry, Hina-chan, but it seems like I have to go talk with Gaara. I'll see you later, alright?"

Hinata gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Of course, Naruto-kun. Go have a chat with Gaara."

Naruto appeared next to Gaara, put an arm on his shoulder, and began to talk about the weather as the two walked off.

"Umm... Hinata-sensei, Why is it that Naruto talks with the Kazekage so informally?" asked one of Hinata's female students.

"The two of them are friends, and that's just how Naruto talks to his friends, regardless of rank or prestige. Also, Naruto is the only person to have beaten the Kazekage in a fight."