Background

Her first life being pampered and paraded around, living in a world with almost no 'females'; she grew up entitled and spoiled. Treating the males around her like objects.

Yet they never protested, only because they knew no other way of living and loving. Never being able to be with anyone else.

Kyasha lived in a village, run down and out-dated compared to today. The people in the village though could change form, from beast to human.

Specifically she was a part of a tribe of pandas, living in the high mountains. The mountains were the border between the ocean and the forest planes of the continent.

Not having anything to do she let herself go, she had nice silver white hair but let it get greasy, knotted, and matted. Eventually chopping it off when she got mad at it.

She had pretty golden eyes but she never washed her face and ate weird things so they were small and swollen with patchy skin. Her chest sagged and her belly hung low. Even then she was one of the most beautiful women in her village. Then she died. A tribe they had been trading with invaded, trying to take their women.

Her spouses would rather see her die than in the hands of someone else so they did not only sacrifice their lives for her they killed her with them.

Her second life, Kyasha was born poor, weak and lonely. As a daughter of a mistress she was tossed aside and thrown away like nothing.

Though at three she could be considered a pretty little thing, soft silver hair, white skin and brilliant golden eyes.

After she was kicked out she stumbled onto a cabin far away from any town. Inside she found a elderly man.

He let her stay under the conditions that she help him live a more comfortable life. She was happy, she learned how to cook and how to clean, how to do laundry as well as how to read.

As she got older the old man started teaching her about the plants and vegetables that grow wildly around them. Which ones were poisonous and which ones had healing properties. Even how to cultivate them in a small garden behind their house.

Yet most helpful of all was how to make traps, as she couldn't hunt with her weak body. Teaching her how to fix the things she broke.

The old man eventually died, peacefully in his sleep thankfully. He had no money, only his journals to leave behind, pieces of yellow parchment bound in fading leather.

They had all these cool pictures documenting his life's creations, how he did it and where he got the materials from. From then on, she was on her own.

Trying to speak to anyone else was never a good event in her book. There was a couple travelers that happened to stumble upon her life and she always opened her doors for them. They always ended up leaving in the middle of the night making off with the little food she had. Afterwards she became closed off and distrustful.

She eventually died crushed by a rock slide. Before her body could be taken to the afterlife it was rushed to another world, laid before the people of a primitive society.