6

"I'll be more nice to you from now", Dang-Gu hugged him.

" Eh? What are you talking about about?", Jang-Uk was confused.

"You will understand soon"

Jang Uk was really getting confused there. Something was missing....Something was different about the timeline. He had a feeling, but couldn’t put a word on it.

(P.S. Mudeok is Mudeok here. I'm skipping the fact that She's Jin Bu Yeon)
_____________________________________

Next day:

The gang walked to the training ground.

And there was Jang Uk training the crown Prince.

The crown Prince was certainly strong. Well, not quite as the future Jang Uk, but enough to keep up with him. Maybe, he could give quite competition to the current Seo Yul.

Everyone was mesmerized to see them training in sync. A perfect one.

A voice came from behind, "Quite a scene, huh?"

"Cho yeon?", Dang Gu asked.

The future Cho Yeon smiled and nodded.

"You are so beautiful", Dang Gu complimented her.

Both the current and future Cho Yeon blushed.

Then they turned to the scene was the crown Prince (Seon-Yoo) tried a sneaky attack on future Jang Uk but failed.

" He has really good energy", Park Jin said.

"Of course, both of his parents are quite powerful",future Cho Yeon said.

"Young Master  is a good dwaju", Mudeok said. "See the way Crown Prince matches his energy as if.....", she added after a while.

"He's his son after all, of course he can train him-", future Cho Yeon looked at her side to see everyone giving her 'what nonsense are you saying' look.

........she gasped loudly, " You didn’t know the c-crown Prince is his s-son"

"....No....", Dang-Gu said.

" W-what?  Isn't he the royal highness-I mean Go Won's son?", Yun-ok asked in disbelief.

"Are.....Are you saying he's the other parent", Mudeok said as if she solved the puzzle.

" uhh.....", the future Cho yeon did not know what to answer.

And Jang Uk just stood there like a statue.

The Future Dang Gu went to the scene as he saw everyone looked quite startled, "What happened, my dear?", He asked his wife.

Future Cho Yeon looked with horror in her eyes, " I-I accidentally told them."

"What?"

"That Seon-Yoo is Jang U-Uk's child"

"Okay, what the fuck!!!", Jang Uk yelled like someone just unfroze him.

Future Jang Uk and Seon-Yoo also stopped their training and rushed to them.

" what's going on? ", Future Jang Uk asked.

Then he looked at the current himself-or his past self to see one hundred questions on his face.

And he noticed future Cho Yeon beside him.