Finney~Truth or dare

Change pronouns if you want.

Requested by - XxKayla_FoxxX

Y/N- your name

You, Donna, Robin, Finney, Gwen and Bruce are having a sleepover and you play truth or dare.

~

Y/N layed her.sleeping bag on the floor with the others she placed hers inbetween Gwen and Donnas with Finney opposite. Y/N and Finney were best friends the only problem was that Y/N liked Finney more than a friend she had a huge crush on him. She new that he didn't feel the same since he had a crush on Donna.

The six children were currently watching cartoons until the TV suddenly turned off . Robin stood next to the TV.
"Robin what the heck"
"I was enjoying that"
"Turn it back on"
The other children complained.

"We need to do something actually fun like a game like... Truth or Dare!" Robin said excitedly.
"Ok fine"
"Lets do this!"
"Whatever"

They all said in a circle. "Ok ill start" Bruce said. "Gwen truth or dare" he asked. "Umm Dare" "I dare you to go into the middle of the street and shout Bruce is the best" he said happily. "Fine" she said rolling her eyes and running out the door into the street the others stood at the door waiting for her. "BRUCE IS THE BEST" she shouted very very loudly. She rushed back inside the house. All the children were laughing.

"I cant believe you did that" Y/N said as all the children sat back in a circle still laughing.
"A dare is a dare" said Gwen.
"Ok anyway hmm Robin truthor dare" Gwen asked.
"Truth" he said.
"Ok, is it true that your failing math" she asked. "Actually not anymore Finn helped me out" he said before high-fiveing Finney.

"Ok Robin your turn" Donna told him.
"Finn truth or dare"he asked the boy.
"Umm dare i guess" he said.
"Hmm let me think, i know who is your crush" he said happily.
"Um-well- idk if i- i cant rlly-"
"spit it out" Donna encouraged him.

"Ok fine its Y/N" he said quietly.
"Sorry didnt hear you there bud" Bruce said.
"I-T-S-Y-/-N" he said clearly. Y/Ns face became red. She was surprised but very happy.
They sat in awkward silence for a few seconds.
"Y/Nlikesyouback" Gwen blurted out before covering her mouth.Y/N glared at her. Finney became red too.

"Well we all knew it was going to happen" Bruce said. "Yeah you guys are so cute" Donna said happy for her friend. Finney and Y/N glanced at eachother making eye contact, they smiled at eachother. Y/N quickly turned her head away blushing again. Finney grinned as he looked at her.

~

Sorry for late uploads i was on holiday 💖