𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩

It slowly began to rain as the night closed in and Ghost thought to hear some whispers in the night.

He was reading all night long. But as he read more and more, he slowly began to hear voices and people telling stories.

As if the books theirselves talked to him. He was looking around, while turning the pages of his book.

In the background the rain splashed against the window, it was a thunderstorm, sometimes you could hear thunder and see some lightning strike.

Ghost began to feel more and more uncomfortable and scared. It was something almost paranormal and he didn't like it.

What he also wouldn't quite like, was a tiny rat with a bowtie, which was walking outside of the house in the rain and got picked up by a strange man Ghost already met.

Cooki was standing outside the house in the thunderstorm, picked up Mocha as he then stepped away.

Knowing what he had done but also with somewhat of hope to return his said home as he told Lootos.

Speaking of Lootos: He was sitting at his desk he was working on and cared for some of Kims Books.

Well at the moment he took a good look at the pen he was holding and sighed as he then took a book out of his bag.

It was "Inkheart", the book he long searched for.

But he knew that a lot of people also looked for this book.

So he had to be careful and protect his son and Kim from this danger.

Out of nowhere his family. portrait he had from his Son, his Sister and also himself, fell down to the ground.

The glass shattered and as Lootos picked it up, he had to make sure not to cut himself with the shards.

He sighed as he looked at the picture. It was just a few weeks before the incident happened.

Lootos got scared as the fireplace suddenly went up in flames. What did this mean?

He looked up, just to see Cooki stand in the Windowframe. He looked scary, with Mocha on his shoulder, wet and the Thunder in the Background.

And Lootos surely felt scared and got startled.

Cooki stepped into the room and sighed "I tried to warn you", he said with a rough voice and took a good look at Lootos who stood up from the ground

"I gave you every opportunity to help me but every time you refused", Cookis said while he was walking towards Lootos who took a step back to not be to close to his 'old friend'.

"All you had to do was to read me back and you could have kept the book! But... you always ran away"

Cooki sighed as he picked up Mocha from his shoulder and put her in his pocket.

"So... I asked Server to help me" Lootos thought he didn't hear right, so he asked: "What?" but Cooki only continued. "He promised to help me"

Lootos got scared, not because of Cooki but scared about Ghost and if he was safe. And he looked at Cooki in disbelief.

"What have you done?", he asked him in shock as ge heard glass shattering and got even more scared.

Server... and his men. They were here?! What had Cooki done...?

Lootos quickly ran into the direction the sound came from, yelling for his son and leaving Cooki back in the room.

He only looked at his feet and then left.