CHAPTER 26 (Minitoon)

Of course I passed out, Me, Zizzy and Pony, had weird powers, HOW? I didn't know, but while we were fighting the infected with our weird powers, I saw Pony and Zizzy holding hands, after the battle of Lucella Power Plant, Pony and Zizzy had told me about their relationship, I was happy for them, but I felt like I was emotionless, I was happy for them but then again was I? I always, spoke or came up with the plans, but I never really felt anything special towards anyone. I had never had a best friend, at least one that I could remember... Sure, I had friends definitely, but they weren't best friends, I didn't connect with anyone, not even Doggy or Bunny... GOD, Doggy and Bunny, I rarely thought about them yet I had promised, to Bunny, that if I ever found a cure, Bunny would be the first person I'd come back to save. I had to keep that promise, or did I? I didn't even know whether or not Bunny was my friend. I'd only known her for a couple of hours, and for some of those hours, I was passed out, and Doggy when I saw him infected, I didn't even give him a second thought, like I wasn't his friend, like he was just a random stranger, and then there's my amnesia...

3 Years Ago...

My head hurt, I could barely feel my arms or legs. I opened my eyes, I was in a small grey room, with one light, I was tied to a chair, by a rope, my hands were behind my back. Wait a minute, who was I? Oh right I was Minitoon, twenty one years old, I had... I had... I couldn't remember, I could only remember my name and age. I tried to remember what I looked like, but I couldn't... For some reason, I just couldn't, it was like I was trying to grab something, in my brain, that wasn't there... I tried to remember if I had a family, where I came from, if i had a job or not... I couldn't... Someone came into the room, it was a brown dog, pointy ears were sticking out of his police cap, he wore a police uniform and belt, a blue taser was attached to the belt.

"Who or what are you?" The dog asked.

"Listen, I don't remember much, I think I have amnesia, but my name is Minitoon im twenty one, and that's all I remember." I replied.

"I'm Officer Doggy, and never in my years of being a police officer, have I ever heard of a person of twenty one years, losing their memory, but for some reason, I believe you." Officer Doggy said. "We found you, passed out in Lucella City, and you are definitely not an animal, so we took you in." Officer Doggy, untied my ropes, and he showed me to a mirror. GOD, what did I look like. I was wearing, a half pink, half purple cow boy hat with a ribbon, I had an eye patch, on my left eye, the eye patch, had spikes coming out of it, my skin colour was peach, I had blocky arms and legs, and I was also wearing a black and pink suit.

"No wonder you took me in." I muttered.

"Sorry, if I hurt your self-esteem, but we're going to have to keep you here for a while, we can't have the public seeing you yet, you're not like us, you're different, and people don't like different, since you're here though, we're going to make you useful and you're going to become a detective, since we need more of those. " Officer Doggy, said so I became, a detective just like he said. Soon, I became the greatest detective, in all of Lucella. People had been asking who had solved all theses crimes, I was revealed to the public. Suprisingly the reactions were positive, because of my hard work, everyone adored me, but it still felt like something was missing... Because, of my hard work the police cheif had bought me a new house, that I could live in. I adored it, but it didn't feel like home, it didn't feel like I belonged there. No family or friend pictures to hang on the wall, no favourite songs to play throughout the house, the songs in Lucella, were amazing sure but I had no favourites, even when I felt like I should. I had no best friends, Doggy and Poley were great friends, but I didn't properly connect with them. Then when the infection came along, I didn't feel sad about what had happened, to Penny, or anyone. I was just scared, of them. I felt more sad about Bunny being infected then Doggy. Bunny... Reminded me of someone, but I, didn't know who, I think I had a crush, on someone, in my... Past life... WOAH! I was starting to remember stuff, this was progress. I tried to remember more, but the memory slipped away... Then I was determined to find, Mr P, to hurt him for all the harm he'd caused, to everyone to... Bunny... Then when I finally got to Lucella Power Plant, my anger flew away, Georgie was angry now instead, but when he was about to hurt, Mr P, I stopped him. Then when I was going to hurt Willow, for all the harm she'd caused, I let Pony do it, but I didn't let him finish the job, then when I thought I had destroyed TIO, I let memory Bunny, Doggy and Zizzy do it. I always relied on other people. Sure, I did all the keys, and found all the weapons, but, I never used them myself, and I didn't know why, I am immune to the infected, I should have done it myself, I needed to tell someone that I was immune, so they would know for future situations. When I found out Pony infected Doggy, I was mad at first, but I forgave him so easily, I forgave everyone so easily... I was not like the others...