"Well, I should thank you properly for your help." He smirks and it's so incredibly gorgeous I want to take a bite out of him. I want to mark him as my prey. Instead, I kiss him and it's a bad idea. He's an amazing kisser. I gasp, feeling his tongue enter my mouth. Oh my God, his tongue has a double piercing and it feels incredible rolling around my own tongue. "Mmm, hmm."

   His hands begin to unfasten my jeans and slide inside my underwear. He strokes me into a frenzy and then slides a finger inside me. That large, calloused finger feels incredible and I want more. He gently walks me to a pile of crates and lays me down. He takes my pants and underwear off one leg, leaving them dangling off my left ankle. He bites his lip looking at me, as I raise my shirt.

"You sure you're not an angel, you're so beautiful." He says smiling and lifting my legs.

"Enough sweet talk, hurry up and put that monster cock inside me." It's been decades since I've indulged in sex. I haven't been this turned on... since before this young man was born. He grins and thrusts inside me and it feels like I've died and gone to Heaven. "Ahhh, yes! Mmm, you're quite... talented." I manage as his thrusts drive me insane.

   His large hands hold my hips, as he bends over me to suck on one of my nipples. Ugh, has it ever felt this good or has it just been way to long? I feel myself tighten around him and he moans, growing thicker inside me. I can't help it, he's driving me to the very edge of sanity! My fangs sink into his neck, as we both climax. He slumps down onto me, panting and grinning. My legs are still wrapped around his waist and they're shaking.

"You're amazing." I whisper, confident he won't remember this. There's a type of venom in a vampire's bite. It removes all memory of the vampire. "I'd really like to do this again."

   He grins and pulls out, standing up straight. "I'm fine with that. You felt incredible." He smirks that sexy smirk, looking down at me as he refastens his slacks. "I own this place. My name is Beau. I hope to see you again, soon." He winks and turns to head back inside. "I didn't catch your name."

"John and I'll definitely be seeing you again." I tell him, although he won't remember me when I do.

"Well, John, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you." Beau winks at me, then enters his bar,  Wu Ming. I'll definitely remember this place.

   I redress and head back to the street. At this hour, most of the people wandering around, aren't actually people. They're vampires like me and a majority of the humans that are out, are actually vampire hunters. So, I need to tread carefully. I stick to the shadows, picking up on various conversations as I move through the city streets.

"Did you hear? There's been another one of those killings!" The voice is a drunken human, leaning heavily on his companion. "A strange bite mark and not a drop of blood left in the victim's body. So creepy!" He hiccups and stumbles, nearly toppling them both.

   One of my kind has gotten careless, they could expose us all. I move farther down the street and catch the familiar scent of death. Humans can't detect this subtle scent that clings to us undead, but this one is so strong it makes me gag. I hear hushed voices from a dark alley ahead and think to ignore them at first.

"...telling you it's true. He's supposedly some super old vampire from overseas." It's a vampire speaking and I swear the strong scent of old death is coming from her. "He said he's looking for a thief, but he kept me beneath him all day long! What was his name again? Oh! William, his name is William."

   I instinctively begin to back away. No wonder the scent was so strong and yet, familiar. Has he finally found me or is this just an impossible coincidence? I hurry back toward the loft I'm renting. I need to stay out of site for now. Perhaps I shouldn't venture out in the evening for the time being. In the past, he'd spend a month at most searching a city before giving up and moving on.