Chapter 16 - Osananajimi Reconcile

Start from the beginning

Tsubaki: ...For now, he should repent his mistake by staying there in the ground until he woke up. so could you lead us to your table, we're very tired from walking~

Mitake: ...What about-

Elias: Just to what she said, Mitake-san. and don't worry, he'll awake shortly.

He look the unconscious Mike and back to Tsubaki who still smiling, eventually he give up. he took Ran hand, still crying of Mike action as he began leading to the living room. Ran peek over her shoulder to see him still unconscious with swirling in his eyes. she felt guilty before she heard father voice as she returned her attention and continue walking the Hakuryū's

[MIKE POV'S]

Mike: *sigh...*

???: What's wrong, Mike-kun?

I'm now in my school, looking toward the source to see Saya.

Mike: I'm fine Saya-chan. I-It's just *sigh...* I don't know what to said...I'm just tired yesterday...

Saaya: Yeah...you look grumpier the last time...

Mike: That's not the comfort I needed...

Saaya: Fufu, gomen, gomen. so what really happened?

Mike: It's kinda like this...

[FLASHBACK]

Outside at livehouse Space, we now on the ground while Take-chan kept crying, burying her head to my chest and continue weeping.

Ran: *hic*Mit*sniffle*chan...

Looking my surrounding to see everyone were speechless, but the Ivory girl was even more surprised. though there's two person who seem enjoyed this, I can hear their voices.

Izumi: C'mon Boss, hug her! that's what childhood-friends do when they reunited~!

Yata: S-She's right, pfft. comfort her! hahaha!

Mike: (Izumi, Yata...you two are not helping!!) 

Decided to ignored them and focusing my attention to crying Take-chan, feeling my shirt started to soaked. I couldn't blame that, what kind of jerk forget their promise and continue their adventure to the fullest.

But that jerk...was me, I'm really the worst.

Mike: ...I am very sorry for forgot you, Take-chan. It's really my fault...

Ran: *sniffle*Uuuhhh.

Mike: But would you let me get up, so I can talk to you?

Ran: No! how could I make sure, you're not leaving me again!!

Mike: Then let exchange numbers! we can meet the park where we played there and talk, what'd you say?

Lifting her head and met her dark red-eyes as we continue staring for how long, until she finally nodded her head and we're stood-up from the ground. after wiping her tears, getting our cellphone and finish exchanging numbers.