Chapter 14 - Training my Disciple and Meeting the Timid Bassist

[MIKE POV'S]

Another boring beautiful day as usual we're going school. though I'm still depressed that I sold my precious collection to the pawn shop. but it was still worth it by Kasumi embracing and her smile. still remembered her breast landed my chest.

Almost to the school until we barely heard someone strumming the guitar. we looked ahead to seen Kasumi with her guitar, playing on the schoolground. Blond-I mean Arisa stood beside her, kept composure and her emotion is I could tell she's really annoyed and embarrassed because they're in a public.

Kasumi: Ohayou!

Arisa: Stop it!

Kasumi: Eh?!

She looked Arisa dumbly, then strum the guitar again, but adding annoyed more.

Arisa: Seriously, stop it!

Soon afterwards, the duo entered the schoolground. before I could followed them, stopping my track near the gate to see two student, holding clipboards. I think they're disciplinary committee. but one particular caught in my eyes in the middle and know her on my first-day. I think that's Seito-Kaichou. Wanibe Nanana, releasing a serious-aura of her.

Mike: ...What kind of parents would name her 3 "Na?"

Fumi: Hm?

Mike: Nandemonai.

And coincidentally, a certain girl came up my mind name "Banana." are they related or something, since their name match. but now I should watch this scene.

Kasumi: Ohayo-gozaimasu! 

Nanana and the disciplinary committee stood silence.   

Student(1): Confiscate that.

Kasumi: Eh?! are guitars not allowed?!

Student(1): I can't believe you would try to play that here!

Something caught my eyes, looking her appearance. wearing Hanasakigawa uniform. black-haired, red-eyes and she had reserved aura around her. I think...

Fumi: Her name's Ushigome Rimi, she's our classmate, her sister name's Ushigome Yuri, 3rd year

Mike: I'm kinda surprised, how'd you-oh yeah childhood-friends...

Fumi merely chuckles, while watching the committee took Kasumi guitar. 

Nanana: Come to the student council room afterschool. 

Kasumi let-out despaired whimper while Arisa giving her mocked toothy-grin.

Arisa: Serve you right.

Rimi: K-Kasumi-chan!

Kasumi: Rimi-rin!

Kasumi rushes to Ushigome, hugging her.