Chapter 12 - New Home and Neighbor

Thought - (Thoughts)

[THIRD POV'S]

We seen Kasumi following the blonde-girl in silence. wearing Hanasakigawa uniform and her expression kept silence but with feeling annoyed hidden her face. until...

Flock of birds scurry away of the scream. Kasumi flinched and panic as started looked around.

Kasumi: Eh! What was that!

???: (Now my chance!)

The girl dashed, leaving Kasumi alone which she noticed.

Kasumi: Ah! Matte Arisa!

Then Kasumi began to chase Arisa with excitement and enthusiasm. 

[MIKE POV'S]

Mike: AAAHHH!!!

Quickly forming seiza position, prayed in front of her in fear.

Mike: Gomenasai, gomenasai, gomenasai Sadako-sama! I didn't know it's your precious piano, I didn't gain your permission to touch! please, please. don't let me die like those  seven days!! (oh man, where's that damn vape where you need one?!)

[FLASHBACK]

Mike: *yawn...*

Getting back my room after brunch, using lollipop as dessert. until gray smog coming out Stewie room. took little peek to see Chris and Stewie with vape equipment in the table. 

Chris: Here, let me tried.

Chris took deep-huff, blowing as smoke forming an ring, landed on the floor.

Mike: ...What are you guys doing...? and...Stewie vaping?

Chris: Mike, look I made that movie from the Ring!

Stewie: Awesome!

Then the color of the smoke became darkened, two hands emerged from smoke before rise, revealed a pale woman wearing white dress and long black-hair, covering her face before splitting opened.

Stewie & Chris: AAAHHH!!!

Stewie and Chris left the room in fear while stood there frozen, we look each other in silence. I was gasping for air, until...

Come back here you!

It was Quagmire, the woman scream in fear, fled the room while Quagmire emerged, forming an crab position with his hands.

Quagmire: Giggity, giggity, crabbity, giggity.