•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here, Lee Taeyong?", that person asked.

"Well... I wanna ask, how you are doing, Mr. Ex-Captain of hell's army, Kim Hongjoong?"

"I'm good."

"You like it better here?"

"Taeyong... I asked you 'what are you are here?' ", Hongjoong repeated.

"Well... I came to collect his soul." Taeyong said rolling his eyes while pointing at Beomgyu.

Hongjoong's eyes traveled to the nature boy who looked scared as his eyes sifted to the three standing back and forth.

"What if I don't let you?"

"Aww you changed a lot, Hongjoongie, I miss the old you so much!" his eyes widening and lips forming into a smirk.

"Don't you dare call me that!"

"All of you shut your fucking mouth up!" Beomgyu yelled, "You shut up!", Johnny yelled back, putting his sword on the younger's neck.

"Johnny, back off."

"No!"

"You will regret it, if you don't." another voice came behind Hongjoong.

"Oh my- hello Mr. Park Seonghwa or should I say Mr. Knight in shining armor, who betrayed his highness for some stupid angels' magic? You both are still together?", Taeyong asked with a pout.

"It's non of your business, atlest he knows how to keep his loved ones with him, unlike someone." Seonghwa said and snapped his fingers.

"What did you just did, Seonghwa?" Taeyong asked confused.

"Something~", the said male smirked.

"You remember who you are playing with-"

"You knows that I was the one who is suppose to be on the spot you are on right now, right? And you knows very well, how powerful I am, right?." Hongjoong questioned, stepping forward.

"But I'm the current heir of the underworld through." Taeyong smirked.

"Well... I was you dad's first choice... You and your stupid cousin was always the third.", Taeyong's non existing blood boiled at those words.

"You-", before the ex demon king could finish those two disappeared with Beomgyu, who was some how unconscious.

"Where did they go?", Johnny asked stepping towards his majesty, "To their castle on Wonderland, where else?"

"Then let's go the-"

"Are you dumb? Can you breathe underwater?" Taeyong hit Johnny on the shoulder, "I'm older than you!"

"Whatever."

*Back to present*

Beomgyu was in shock, "Wait! Am I underwater right now?", Hongjoong nodded which caused the nature to stood up and started to run around the room.

"What!? Then how am I breathing?, Wait... How are you breathing?", he asked as he walked towards Hongjoong with a finger pointing.

"Well I'm the son of The Ocean, duh!" the oreo haired male answered , but the nature was still confused, "Wait what!?"

"Boy... My both parents are related to the Ocean, So.... of course, I can breathe under water. Understand?"

"Yeah, but how am I breathing?"

"I just used a spell, which help others breath under water.", even if he still didn't understand he gave a nod and sit down.

"So.... Wait. Oh my gosh!.", the Nature suddenly shouted.