Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano

Start from the beginning

Y/N: 'She's really persistent, isn't she?' Y/N thought.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Y/N is seen walking past the streets around Musutafu, as he soon head straight towards the Sakura trees he saw his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya at a crosswalk, his face excited on seeing something on the way.

Take a good notice that Izuku likes to call us N/N-chan, just like Izuku calls Bakugo Kacchan. So you decide on your nickname.

Y/N: "Izuku!" The boy shouted at the distance and waved his right hand, earning Izuku's attention.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan!" The green-haired boy ran to meet him as the two continues their way towards the sidewalk.

Y/N: "Oy, Izuku. Where are we going?" He says as Midoriya turns to a street and happily runs through the crowd.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan, a fight is ongoing on Tatooin Station!"

Y/N: "A villain?!" He exclaimed.

Midoriya: "Yeah! Come on, let's go!" The brocolli said as Izuku grabs Y/N's bag in excitement, narrowly making Y/N trip.

Y/N: "Hey, Izuku. Be careful, man! I almost tripped." He says to him before Izuku switches his face into a nervous one, stuttering in apologetic manner. "I accept the apology, Izuku but next time don't just pull my bag away, you know that I also love to watch hero-villain fights."

Y/N just sighs to his friend as they heard a loud roar, and a giant villain at the train station. The two were in awe as they continue to slip into the crowd to get a front-seat view of the fight, but failed to do so. Police and other personnel are already at the scene, ready to prevent any civilians to slip past them.

Midoriya: "Wow! He's huge!" Izuku exclaimed, causing Y/N to chuckle slightly and by turning his head, looking at the readers with a smug.

Y/N: "Heh. That's what he said."

The conversation between the two were cut off as they heard again the villain roar, smashing a electric post beside him, as it were falling down to the people below. But a hero ran past them and catches the debris with his quirk.

Bystander: "I-It's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength! The Punching Hero!

Another hero is with the police with his quirk keeping the citizens away from the fight.

Backdraft: "Everyone, this is dangerous. Stay back, stay back!" The hero ordered, with his quirk stretching like a line to hold the people back.