| its you... || forever |

Start from the beginning

"Okay, stand here and i'll go get Karl. Dream stay here everyone else file out for now."

"I still have the getaway car." Katie whispered with a wink. Her eyes widened as she nodded vigorously. Katie laughed.

"For real?"

"No, no of course not. I love him, its just the nerves and ha no dad." She joked. Katie smiled in response and walked down the stairs.

"Okay, Kate is on the other side of the wall and Karl is on the other. Don't look at each other please." Sapnap said with a smile. She never saw it, but Karl did. She saw dreams though, and it was full of love and how proud he was of her.

"Katelyn?" Karl asked, reaching his hand around to look for hers. Dream hinted towards it and after a few moments, she grabbed his hand.

"Hi Karl." She said with a smile.

"Are you okay? You were screaming earlier." He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, im fine. I started panicking a little. Im not even gonna lie to you here love, i feel like we should go into a marriage completely honest. So Katie brought up a getaway car and I almost took her up on the offer." She said with a smile, holding in her laugh.

"Katelyn!" He exclaimed in a joking manner.

"What? You're telling me you dont have a getaway car waiting for you outside that the boys would happily drive you away in." She responded, tone laced with doubt,

"Okay, no yeah I do its parked out back in the trees so its hidden. Can make a perfect getaway." He laughed. She could listen to that laugh forever and never get tired of if.

"Im glad i get to hear your laugh for the rest of my life, Karl Jacobs."

"Youre gonna be Katelyn Elizabeth Jacobs in less than an hour."

"Youre middle name is elizabeth?" Sapnap asked, followed by dream.

"How did you guys not know this?" Karl asked with a laugh.

"Katelyn Jacobs." She said softly to herself.

"Yeah, Katelyn Jacobs. It has a ring to it. Just like calling you my wife, god that sounds so surreal."

"We did it." She said, biting her lip to contain a smile.

"We did it. Im gonna go now, okay? I'll see you in a few minutes. Oh, and don't trip." He said, her hand pulling away from his gently.

"KARL FUCKING JACOBS!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too you jerk!" She yelled, smiling at Clay as he smiled back.

"All better?"

"All better." She repsonded. Soon enough the time came where she had to walk down the aisle. Since they were doing it outdoors, She exited the house they were getting ready in and looked at Dream before rounding the corner where the aisle started.

As soon as Karl saw everyone stand up, he looking down the aisle to see Katelyn, standing in her wedding dress. He tried to hold back his tears, but he couldnt. His smile was wide as he watched her walk, Eli coming out from the last pew to walk her down the aisle too.

Her eyes locked on Karl's watery ones. He wiped his eyes, as he laughed slightly. She smiled at him, knowing this was it. There was no one elze in her life she'd rather spend forever with. There was no one else she'd rather call her husband, even at such a young age.

Once she made it, she stood in front of Karl, watching as Dream walked to stand behind George. The pastor started the service, asked about rings and vows and they both had created their own. Neither remembered them anymore though.