| its you... || stream |

twenty one
"Fools In Love"

katplayzminecraft

katplayzminecraft minecraft stream with the boys later? i think so

katplayzminecraft minecraft stream with the boys later? i think so. also new youtube video out on Friday :]

dream the boys? am i included?
katplayzminecraft yes, i just forgot to invite you :)
dream rude

sapnap me and karl and gogy and quackity and dream i guess
katplayzminecraft YEAHHH even though i've only met the quack one time B)

quackity PRETTY LADY
katplayzminecraft PRETTY BOY
karljacobs_ what about me :[
katplayzminecraft you're my pretty boy <3
karljacobs_ yay <3

karljacobs_ hi kate <3
katplayzminecraft hi karl<3
karljacobs_ can i join from your room instead?
katplayzminecraft yes please :) <3

"Karl!"Katelyn exclaimed as he facetimed her while driving. She was already in a call with the boys when he abruptly left.

"What?! You said i could join the stream from your house instead!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god." She said with a smile, her camera was on for discord and she'd probably do a facecam stream since she'd been seen numerous times with a facemask on. Only because Karl was going to be here.

"Is he seriously going to your house?" Nick asked into the call.

"Yes, yes he is." She deadpanned.

"SIMP!" Dream yelled, followed by a collective retweet. a ding signaled that quackity had joined the call.

"Hey guys." He said calmly, turning his camera on in the call.

"Hi, quackity." She said with a smile, waving to the camera.

"DID ALEX JOIN!" Karl asked, his car coming to a halt.

"Yes, he did."

"Is Karl on the phone with you?" Alex asked, holding back his laughter.

"He's driving to my fucking house." Katelyn said, laughing as did Quackity. Karl abruptly hung up the phone and walked into her streaming room.

"Are you staying the night?" She asked, looking up ag him as he leaned on the back of her chair.

"If you want me to." He said, looking down at her with a smile. She nodded softly.

"Can you grab me a face mask?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, are you streaming with face cam?" He asked, walking to her collection of masks hanging on her wall. He grabbed the one he had made for her that matched his in game character skin. it also had his signature on the inside and she loved it. He put the facemask on her gently as she laughed while he did so.

"Karl's simping, damn." Quackity said with a smile, knowing his best friend was happy.

"Yeah yeah, the amount of times ive been called a simp for her is ridiculous."

"Thats cause you are one." George said.

"That is a factual statement, i am a simp for this girl." Karl said, agreeing with everyone. Katelyn blushed, but luckily her mask was on.

"Awe, katelyn is blushing." Sapnap spoke, knowing the girl all too well.

"SHUT UP NICHOLAS!" She yelled, standing up so Karl could sit snd so she could sit on his lap.

She started up stream, letting her starting soon screen show for a few minutes while Karl worked her webcam and microphone.

She watched in awe, the concentrated look on his face being adorable to look at. As soon as everything technical was set up, she started loading up her minecraft. And then soon after, she was streaming.

"Hi guys! Good evening or morning or afternoon, wherever you are! i hope you all are lovely and in just a second the camera will be turned on. This is not a face reveal stream but im going to be honking around with the boys on the SMP. Speaking of the boys, lets go see what they're up to."

Katelyn undeafened as Karl turned on her camera. She waved slightly before karl took her mouse and putting her camera in the right position, not covering up much of her minecraft screen.

"KARL! KARL! KARL!" Sapnap screamed. She scrapped her headphones and decided not to use them for this stream so her ears didnt bleed, also so that karl could hear.

"Yes sapnap?"

"I dont know, hi." He said with a small laugh.

"Hi sapnap." Karl said, finally finishing setting everything up.

"I'll be back in getting a monster, what kind do you want?" She said, standing from her chair.

"White monster!" Karl yelled, getting into his streaming mode.

"Hi guys!" Karl yelled with a smile. The chat filled with questions of why he was there and speculating the pair were dating. "Guys me and kate aren't together. Were friends and i wanted to hang out with her in person since i can." He responded to all the questions.

He didnt like that the pair weren't together, but he knew it was best for the both of them right now. Maybe it wouldnt ever be right, that was something he was worried about, but he'd never say that out loud.

"Im back!" She said, carrying in their monsters. He let his guard down, smiling at the girl who handed him his monster.

"Thank you." He said before standing up and chugging the whole thing and then slamming it against his head. The boys laughed, as did katelyn. Though Katelyn just admired his antics, loving her best friend in such a way nobody but him could truly understand.