What Actually Happen To Nie Mingjue

"Huaisang," Nie Huaisang looks up at Wei Ying, "While we are out gathering herb. Can you make a trip to Cloud Recess? We need to bring Zewu Jun to Yiling, he knows what kind of song did Jin Guangyao play for your brother. But Huaisang, we need to do empathy on your brother first, with his permission of course."

"Okay."

"Wei Wuxian, Nie gongzi, here is the herb that I want you two to find," Wen Qing handed the paper to Nie Huaisang. "Wei Wuxian, don't you think Nie gongzi should wear something else?" both Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang look up and down at his clothes, "Your right, people will know your Nie Huaisang. They will ask about your brother."

"Nie gongzi, wait here," Wen Qing left from there. A minute later she came back with normal cloth and a hat that have a veil to cover his face. "Go change, no one will know is you."

Nie Huaisang return wearing normal clothes, "Wei xiong," Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Wen guniang, can you help keep an eye on my brother for me?" Nie Huaisang gave a bow to Wen Qing, "Nie gongzi, you brother is safe here. No one can enter into this burial mound."

"Thank you, Wen guniang."

It took Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang four to six day to find the herb that is listed on the paper. Now they are in Caiyi town heading up to Cloud Recesse. "Huaisang, I'll wait for you down here. Make sure Jin Guangyao is not with Zewu Jun?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

When Nie Huaisang arrive in Cloud Recesse, he went to find Lan Xichen. "Huaisang!" Nie Huaisang breath a relief, "Xichen ge, is Jin Guangyao here?" He asked Lan Xichen.

"No," Nie Huaisang push Lan Xichen inside as he closet the door behind him. He turn around to look at Lan Xichen, "Xichen ge, can you put up a silent spell around your room? I have something very important to talk to you about." Lan Xichen did just that.

"Now, what is it Huaisang? Everyone said that you and Da Ge disappear from your home."

"Xichen ge. Someone save me and Da Ge. Da ge is been treated right now? But I want you to come with me. Only you can help us, will you come?"

"Huaisang, do you trust this person?" Lan Xichen asked, "I do!"

"Alright, is he waiting for us?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "he waiting at the front gate of Cloud Recesse."

"Then let's go."

When the two arrive at the gate of Cloud Recesse, they see the person is waiting for them. "Huaisang, isn't he?"

"Xichen ge, he is the one who save me and Da Ge."

"Nie gongzi, it is not safe for us to walk back to Yiling.I will take us there," the black mist cover them, they soon disappear from Cloud Recesse and then reappear in the burial mound.

"Zewu Jun, we are here," Lan Xichen look around him, "then where is Mingjue xiong?"

"Xichen ge, this way?" When Nie Huaisang is about to show Lan Xichen where Nie Mingjue is at Wei Ying stop him, "Nie xiong, the herb?"Nie Huaisang take out the herb, "Nie gongzi?"they all turn to see Wen Qing and Wen Ning walking out of the cave.

"Wen guniang, my Da Ge?" Nie Huaisang went up to Wen Qing as he handed the herb to Wen Qing. "I already prepared a tub for Sect leader Nie." 'Wei Wuxian, you idiot. You haven't told me what to call you.'

"Jie Jie is Yue gongzi, remember?" Wen Ning whispered to Wen Qing to hear, 'Yue,' "Right Yue gongzi, can we remove the talisman around Sect leader Nie? I already put the needle on Sect leader head. He will be unconscious until I take it out."

'Yue?' "Of course," they all head into the cave, except for Wen Ning and Wen Qing. The two went to prepare the herb to put into the water.

"Da Ge!"

"Zewu Jun, I know this isn't much like Cloud Recesse but can you stay here for a while?" Lan Xichen look at unconscious Nie Mingjue and then to Nie Huaisang and then back to Wei Ying, "Of course, I want to know what happen to Da Ge from Huaisang."

Wei Ying left so that Nie Huaisang and Lan Xichen can talk to each other. "Huaisang, let's put your brother into the tub?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head, the two take off Nie Mingjue upper clothes.

"So are you saying that Jin Guangyao play some kind of song that cause Mingjue xiong to go out of control?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

"Do you know what kind of song is it?" Lan Xichen asked Nie Huaisang. "No, Yue gongzi doesn't know either."

"Then how are we suppose to know?"

After putting Nie Mingjue into the tub, the two went outside to talk. "Yue gongzi said that the only way to find the truth is through empathy. That is why we want you here. The Lan clan know more about music then we do."

"Empathy?"

"We should wait until Da Ge to wake up first. We do need his permission after all," Lan Xichen nodded his head.

7 weeks later

Nie Huaisang and Lan Xichen is talking to each other, Nie Mingjue opened his eye. At first it was blurry then it was clear, "Huai-sang," hearing his brother voice the two rush over to the tub, "Da Ge!"

"Mingjue Xiong."

"Xichen."

Wei Ying and Wen Qing walk into the cave, "he need to stay in there until tomorrow." Nie Mingjue fell back to sleep.

Another 2 week went by, Wen Qing see that all of Nie Mingjue meridian already heal. "Sect leader Nie, even though your meridian is all heal but you still need to rest. No practicing your saber or chase your didi around. You hear!"

Nie Huaisang held back his laugh, "Huaisang! What are you laughing at?"

"Da Ge, you always scolded me, now you have someone else scold you," Nie Mingjue sigh, "Mingjue xiong, we need your permission?" Nie Mingjue look at Lan Xichen, "permission?"

"We want to do an empathy on you?" Everyone turn around to see Wei Ying walking into the room.

"Da Ge, this is Yue xiong. He brought you back here to Wen guniang to save you," Nie Mingjue sat up, he gave a bow to Wei Ying. "Sect leader Nie, please don't get. All we need is permission from you to do empathy. Will you let us?"

"Da Ge?"

"Alright. Can we do it tomorrow?" Wei Ying nodded his head, he left so that Nie Mingjue can rest.