ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩: 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤

Aurelia is in the kitchen when the doorbell rings "Jer get the door I gotta watch my pasta make sure it doesn't burn" the Gilbert boy gets up from the couch "Alright A, I got it. I'm Coming!" he gets the door.

If there is one thing you definitely should know about Aurelia Gilbert it's that she loves to cook and she's amazing at it. After she makes sure that her pasta won't burn she sticks her head out of the kitchen to see her brother and Vicki kiss.

She smiles and focuses back on her food.

They walk into the kitchen "I'm hungry. What do you got to eat?"

Aurelia smiles at the girl "I just finished making some pasta if you want some?" Vicki smiled gratefully at the young Gilbert girl. Aurelia puts some in a bowl and slides it across the island "there you go"

Jeremy looks at Vicki "You're high? Vicki, it's the middle of the day." Vicki turns and looks at him "Could you just not talk so loud? My head, it hurts. I need quiet." Aurelia got her own bowl of Pasta and slipped out of the kitchen and called Matt while eating her food. "Hey Matty... uhhh just in case you were wondering your sister is at my house and she seems pretty messed up" The Donovan boy smiled "thanks for letting me know Aurelia, I'll be right there" "no problem Matty" Aurelia hangs up the phone and finishes her pasta.

She pats her brother on the shoulder as she walks past "I called Matt and told him that his sister was here, he's on his way over" Jeremy nods at his older sister "thanks A" she smiles back "no problem Jer" she puts her bowl in the dishwasher.

Aurelia walks back into the living room as Matt knocks on the door Jeremy gets the door open about the time Aurelia gets to the door Matt looks at Jeremy "Where is she?" Jeremy leads him to the kitchen "Come this way."

Matt looks at the Gilbert boy "what's she on?" Jeremy shakes his head "I...I don't know." they walk into the kitchen with Aurelia following behind them, Matt looks at his sister "Hey, Vic. How you doin'?" she looks at him "Not good, Mattie. I hurt."

Matt nods at his sister "Ok, where's it hurt?" "My gums. My jaw hurts. My gum...there's something in my gums, and it hurts." Matt looks at her again "Ok, well..." but she cuts him off "No. Just leave me alone." Matt steps towards her "Come on, Vic. Don't be like that. Let's get you home." "Just turn it off!"Jeremy looks at her "Turn what off?" she covers her ears "The talking, the chatter, just turn it off." Aurelia notices the TV and reads the caption on the screen since the volume is turned down really low.

Jeremy sees the TV too "That's where we were last night." Matt looks back at his sister "What happened, Vic?" Matt looks back at the TV "I'm calling the cops" Vicki shakes her head "No. Don't." Jeremy steps closer to Vicki "What happened after I left last night, Vick?" but Vicki just pushes him back.

Aurelia is by her brother in an instant "You okay Jer?" he nods at his sister "I'm fine, A I'm fine" Matt looks back at Vicki "Damn Vic"

Then Stefan and Elena walk in. Elena looks around "What's going on?" Matt looks at Elena "She's really messed up" Stefan looks at Elena "Elena, back up." Then he looks at Vicki "Vicki, look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok. Come on. Come on."

Matt and Jeremy take Vicki upstairs.

Elena looks at Stefan "You know what's wrong with her?" Stefan nods "Yeah" Aurelia looks between the two of them "She's turning into a vampire isn't she?" they both look up at the younger Gilbert girl and Stefan nods "That's right Aurelia she is"

Elena looks at her sister "What? How did you know that?" Aurelia shrugs "I knew she was pretty messed up and I just took a guess based on what I saw before you two showed up"