VI

So, Kennedy and I have been getting along better than we ever have before

So, Kennedy and I have been getting along better than we ever have before. We could talk for hours on end now, which was nice, since after everything had happened with him. I really hope he doesn't do it again, it would crush me so badly if he did. I knew deep down, I loved him, but I didn't know what to do with the whole I-love-Kennedy-but-Tobias-loves-me issue, I asked Felix the other day about it but he was no help at all, which he was supposed to help but I guess he ran out of his advice juice yesterday since it was almost eleven....at night. 

But Kennedy has been feeling better since the whole accident with him trying to kill himself, he keeps his arms bandaged since he had stitches.  The stitches weren't bad but he kept them covered since he knew it bothered everyone when he changed the bandages. It didn't bother me, nothing Kennedy did bother me, besides him trying to end his life but, I found him cute and I really enjoyed all the conversations we would have or had, he was such a great listener and we always had a laugh.  

"I'm glad, I get another chance to talk to you," Kennedy said, we were sitting out on the porch by ourselves, while Tobias, Felix, and Clyde were inside, playing a game of go-fish. 

"I'm glad you can too."  he smiled shyly. "So, are you and Tobias getting along better?" I asked.

"I guess okay,  He's upset about some stuff," Kennedy replied, looking at me. "Oh, okay, have you told him that you told me?"

"No, I didn't and I'm not going to because I don't want him to get mad at me, because he didn't want you to find out." 

"Understandable," I replied. Kennedy got up from his chair. "I gotta use the bathroom."
"Oh, Okay."  I sat there, waiting for Kennedy's return, he went into the house where I heard the door slide open. "Well, that was really fast." I turned around and looked. "Tobias?" I got up from my chair. "What are you doing here?" I asked, "I thought you, Felix, and Clyde were playing a game of go-fish." He walked over to me drunkenly. 

"Hey, Crystal, how are you?" He asked me. "How's life?" He put his arm around me. "You know something, I always thought you were a really pretty girl." I blushed at him. "Oh, Uh...thank you." I could smell the alcohol on him, He was drinking and Felix did mention that Tobias was one of those drunks where he would try to flirt, which so far he did well on flirting with me, I actually liked drunk Tobias more than I do sober Tobias. "How about this." Tobias said, "Your lips." He put a finger to my lips. "My lips." he pointed to his own. "Apocalypse." I finished for him, and I played along, not actually thinking he was going to go threw with it. "We shall." He kissed me on my lips, I was surprised that Tobias would do something like that, I couldn't lie, he was a really good kisser, we were too busy, sucking on each other's lips that we didn't see Kennedy standing there until he said my name. "Crystal?"

 "Crystal?"