"Well, he deserved it!" Tobias replied, "Do you really think I would say shit like that if I didn't mean it, I don't care anymore how much he has been threw, he should've cut deeper than he did!" That made Clyde mad as he put his two cents in. "I found Kennedy on the bathroom floor that day, his arms were all bloody, and he couldn't even talk to me, I screamed for you, I screamed so loud, I thought Kennedy was dying that day and you cared about him! Now, why the fuck don't you care about him?"

"He's annoying, he's stupid, no one would miss him if he did kill himself." I looked over to see Crystal, who walked over to Tobias and punched him in the face not once but twice. "Ouch, what the hell was that for?"

"Go to hell." She walked out of the kitchen. "You keep Kennedy's name out of your fucking mouth!" She walked out of the house. "Stupid Bitch."

"What did you say about Crystal?" I walked up to him and put him up against the wall. "Don't ever say she's a bitch again, I brought her down here to have fun, not to see you telling your friend, who you say, you hate now to go kill himself, so, do me a favor, and tell Kennedy, you're sorry when you and he are both calmed down to talk to each other. Do you understand me?"

Tobias nodded, I knew me scaring him worked, just like I planned.

~The following day~

Tobias and Kennedy weren't speaking to each other, I thought they would speak. Tobias told me that he would apologize to Kennedy but I guess wrong. Goddamnit, Tobias, I thought you were going to apologize.

Felix told me that I was supposed to apologize to Kennedy, yes, I wanted to, of course, I did but Kennedy didn't want to talk to me, I didn't know what to do

Felix told me that I was supposed to apologize to Kennedy, yes, I wanted to, of course, I did but Kennedy didn't want to talk to me, I didn't know what to do. I know I should've never said what I did to him the other day but I don't know how to fix it! Felix told me that he, Crystal and Clyde were going out while Kennedy and I figure out what we are going to do, are we going to apologize to each other? Make up or just not be friends and tolerate each other the best we can. I really didn't want to lose Kennedy as a friend but I think that's the way it was heading.

"Kennedy, I know you don't want to talk to me." I said, my roommate didn't respond, he just looked at me. "Which is fine, but Felix told me that we need to make up." He gave me a death glare. "Now, we need to talk and I would appreciate it if you would talk to me." Kennedy got up from his chair. "You told me to kill myself." Kennedy finally said, "You called me an idiot, called me a bunch of names, I can't forgive you, Tobias, I can't forgive you, You are jealous of me and Crystal, You have no right to be, We aren't doing anything wrong, so, would you stop being so jealous." I got up from my chair. "I'm trying to apologize to you, goddamit!" I snapped, "This isn't about Crystal! This is about us!"
"There is no us!" Kennedy replied, "You told me I was never your best friend, even though We been threw hell and back! I can't believe that you would say that to me, and you saying to me that I should just kill myself, that's lower then it needs to be, since you know as well, I have a history of cutting myself, I almost died the one time and you have the balls to fucking tell me to go kill myself!" I stood there while he talked. "You know, I have a low self-esteem, that's why I'm always quiet, because why should I say a damn word if no one wants to listen to what I gotta say!" Kennedy said, "You know I'm awkward, I know I'm awkward, Clyde knows, so, does Felix, Crystal thinks I'm a good guy, that's all I ever wanted to hear, someone tell me I'm a good guy instead of saying, God, Kennedy, you're awkward, or wow, Kennedy, I'm surprised that you ever would have a chance with any girl because they won't like a guy who has cut himself." He rolled up his sleeves. "Look at my arms!"
I looked down at his arms, Kennedy's arms were all cut up, scars on top of scars, there was big ones, deep ones, small ones, fading ones and so on. I felt tears coming to my eyes, when I looked at my best friend's arms, knowing how much he's been threw and I been treating him so poorly, I hated myself for what I have done to him, I allowed my jealousy to come over and turned me into someone I hate, I hated myself over what I did to my best friend.
"And you were there at my lowest."Kennedy informed, "But now, you are just a stranger now, someone that used to be my best friend, You don't deserve to have a friend like me." He sounded like he was getting chocked up while he talked, I looked down at my shoes. "Kennedy, I do appreciate you, I do, listen to me, I know I haven't been treating you the best lately and I feel terrible about it too." But Kennedy wasn't having any of it. "If you did, you would've never said to me yesterday to go kill myself." He snapped. I knew Kennedy didn't want my apologize, which was fine, I tried and he probably hates me as well. "I don't think I'll ever forgive you." Kennedy informed, he dried his eyes. "There was no way I can." He walked out of the kitchen, I followed him. "Then tell me something."
"What?"
"Do you love Crystal?"
Kennedy looked at me with the most confusing look on his face. "What kind of question is that?"
"Tell me if you love her!" I shouted at him, I knew he was going to have a panic attack but at this point, I didn't give a shit. "Do you love Crystal, yes or no?"
Kennedy couldn't answer that. "Why does it matter?"
"It does!" I said, "TELL ME IF YOU LOVE CRYSTAL!"
Kennedy finally told me. "I LOVE HER!"
I couldn't believe what I heard. "What?"
"I love her, Tobias, I wanted to ask her out but anytime I got the chance to do so, You were there to ruin the moment!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You love her?"
"Yes I do!" Kennedy replied, "I want to be with her!"
I clench my fist. "Kennedy, you son of a bitch."