rules.

NOTE : all of the passwords are hidden in the generic rules that the roleplayers must follow as they roleplay. However, in this chapter I have also listed the slightly altered code below the official rules. I would suggest you read the Clan's code as well.

One You can hate the oc, just please do not hate the roleplayer.

Two Please do not use offensive language. The first password are your favorite warrior cats character(s). At the most, please use warrior cats language such as "fox-dung", "mouse-brain", etc.

Three Please, no smut. But if you really, really want to that badly, go take it to pms because nobody wants to see that stuff.

Four Please make a realistic oc. The second password are your least favorite warrior cats character(s). No cats with rainbow eyes or rainbow fur, or lilac eyes and green fur and things like that.

Five You may make as many character as you're like to! The third password are your favorite warrior cats book(s). However, if you do, please make them in different Clans and such. There are seven Clans (including StarClan and The Place of No Stars), rogues, loners and kittypets after all. However, please do not also make every oc of yours have a high role. That's rude to other roleplayers. Oh, and also don't make every single cat evil—

Six No racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. Everyone of every sexuality and / or gender are allowed here. Cats can also have any sexuality and / or gender in the roleplay as well.

Seven Please at least know the simp,e basics of warrior cats to join this roleplay. The forth password is your least favorite warrior cats book(s). I do not want people who don't even know the pure basics of warrior cats to join the roleplay, as it would be really difficult for you to participate in the roleplay whilst knowing absolutely nothing about the series overall. If you do need a basic explanation of the series let me know in the comments of this chapter, because myself and many other are happy to help you learn if you're up for it.

NOTE : there are four passwords hidden in the rules above. Please either pm / dm them to me or put them in this chapter so I can accept you into the roleplay, and so I know you've read thoroughly. This also means any ocs you add into the roleplay are automatically accepted, so I'll just add them into the allegiances when I get the chance to instead of typing "accepted" multiple times, and this means you needn't wait for my acceptance to make another oc.

THE CLAN CODE

One Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

Two Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. Exceptions of this are going to another Clan for news, or going to the Moonpool.

Three Elders, queens, sock and / or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Four Prey is only killed to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

Five A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

Six Newly appointed warriors do not need to sit a silent vigil, and instead (if they choose to) they will spend the night going to each and every Clan, greeting the leader, deputy, medicine cat(s) and mediator(s) to tell them their new name. If they do not want to do that option, they will be required to sit a silent vigil.

Seven A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice, or is currently mentoring their first apprentice.

Eight The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.

Nine After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or the exile of deputy, the new deojtu must be chosen before moon high.

Ten A gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the entire night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.

Eleven Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

Twelve No warrior can neglect one of their own in danger unless in battle, no matter the Clan. This rule especially applies to kits.

Thirteen The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code. However, if a cat or multiple cats feel the leader is wrong, they may challenge the leader.

Fourteen A warrior neglects the soft life of a kittypet.

Fifteen An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside of the warrior code or if it is necessary for any form of self-defense.

Sixteen Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side-by-side to protect the five. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan falls.

Seventeen A medicine cat may fall in love and take a mate, so long as there is another full medicine cat to help take care of the Clan.

Eighteen A medicine cay may have kits, so long as there is another full medicine cat to help take care of the Clan.

Nineteen If two cats from a different Clan fall in love, they have the option to join their lover's Clan or stay in their Clan. However, their relationship mustn't be openly hated on as it is love.

Twenty A medicine cat may only retire when their apprentice is ready to take their place, or if there is another full medicine cat who can help take care of the Clan.

Twenty-one A medicine cat shares dreams with only StarClan.

Twenty-two A medicine cat may only discuss dreams, prophecies, etc. with their leader and deputy or other medicine cats at the half-moon meeting; dreams of an otherwise prophetic nature should not be disclosed to any outside parties, or any other cats in the Clan.