"Yeah. Want it?" Snake asked.

"You know he's not gonna give it to you like he always does." Owl said.

She was right. Every time Snake tries to give Shark a Push Pop, he ends up eating it.

"No, I believe that deep down, Snake is a kind and generous soul." Shark explained as Owl, Tarantula, and Piranha looked at him with confusion.

However, Snake is the worst one on the team. He's the cruelest and most dishonest member of the Bad Guys.

"Why?" Owl asked in confusion.

"Here. Take it." Snake said.

"Oh, yeah! Pop me, please." Shark said as he opened his mouth.

Snake was about to give it to him. Until he threw it in his mouth and ate it.

"(Chuckle) Suker." Snake said.

"Come on, man. Now you gonna make me get all aggressive." Shark said.

Shark pounced on Snake as Piranha and Tarantula joined the fight. While Owl flew out of the way.

"Animals." Wolf said to the audience.

"Tell me about it." Owl said as she flew with Wolf.

"SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!" Shark yelled angrily.

"Never!" Snake yelled as they began a mosh pit.

Wolf and Owl lay on the couch.

"Let's see what they're saying about us today." Wolf said as he turned on the TV.

"What up? It's Tiffiany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News. The Bad Guys have struck again..." Tiffany Fluffet said.

"Hey, guys, stop fighting. We're on TV!" Owl said excitedly.

Snake, Tarantula, and Shark stopped fighting as Shark spat out Piranha.

"Ooh, ooh!" Piranha said excitedly.

"...proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time." Tiffany Fluffet said.

Snake, Tarantula, and Piranha sat on the couch, while Shark sat on a chair next to them.

"Ooh, 'diabolical.' That's new." Tarantula said.

"Know what it sounds like? A cologne." Shark said.

"Diabolical." Shark said dramatically as the Bad Guys laughed.

"To address this heinous crime spree is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington." Tiffany Fluffet said as the TV showed Diane.

"Governor?" Wolf asked in interest.

"Okay. Yeah. I hear you. I hear you. Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are." Diane said.

"You bet we are." Wolf said.

"But more than anything...(chuckle) I feel sorry for them." Diane said.

"Really?" Owl thought.

She's never heard anyone say that they feel sorry for her and her friends.

"What?" Wolf said as he and the Bad Guys had shocked faces, except Owl.

"These so-called Bad Guys are really just second-rate has-beens." Diane said as Wolf looked at her with an angry expression.

"Behind their amateurish antics and, frankly, unoriginal capers- I mean, really, another bank?- is nothing but a deep well of anger..." Diane said.