Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me

"You know... Eventually he's going to have to go sleep in his own bed." I said that night, arching my eyebrows as I saw that Jonah was once again cuddled into Niall's side. Niall just rolled his eyes, looking up from the baby name book he'd grabbed on our way back from the hospital. He had been looking through it since we had gotten home, but Niall was picky about names.

So was I.

It was a bit of a pain. Especially when it took a while for both of us to agree.

"I know. We can let him sleep by himself tomorrow." Niall said, biting his lip as he wrote down something on a sticky note. He was writing down the names he liked, something he did with all the kids.

I never really got to choose what names we would use.

Probably because Niall thinks I'll name a kid Slut Dresser.

Which in all honesty is just a joke. I didn't get why Niall didn't believe that.

"You said that last night." I chuckled, leaning against the doorway as I looked at my husband and sleeping three year old. It was a scene I had become a little too used to, mainly due to the fact that Jonah had his head on Niall's stomach.... much like A.J. had done when Niall was pregnant with Jonah and Jemma.

He was around the same age too...

"This time I mean it." Niall said, taking me out of my thoughts. I rolled my eyes at his statement, mainly due to the fact that I didn't believe him.

But I couldn't blame him.

I didn't want to let Jonah out of my sight either.

"I don't believe you." I said shaking my head before finally walking over to the bed. I climbed onto it, being as careful as I could so I wouldn't wake Jonah. I tried to look at the names Niall had written down but he wasn't letting me see. I huffed before I laid my head down on my pillow, glaring at Niall as he wrote down another name.

"Let me see?" I tried, pouting a little when he shook his head.

"No."

"Why not? They're my babies too." I said, poking Niall's side and therefore making him squirm. He smacked my hand, not liking the fact that I was poking him.

"They're just ideas." Niall said, rolling his eyes before glaring at me.

"Well I want to see the ideas." Niall sighed before grabbing the sticky note off the side of his book. I sat up excitedly, reaching for the sticky note but Niall held it out of reach for a moment.

"I figured we could stick with the A.J. and J.D. initial theme we have going... being since this is the last time and all." Niall shrugged before handing me the sticky note.

"Alister? We aren't naming one of them Alister...." I Arched my eyebrows at Niall, wondering why the hell he even considered that one.

"It was just an idea Harry." Niall said, rolling his eyes again.

"It's not a good one." I grabbed the pencil from Niall's hand, crossing of Alister without a second thought. Niall rolled his eyes again before resting his head on my shoulder.

"Aric?"

"Like Eric but spelled with an A..."

"Nope." I clicked my tongue, crossing that one off.

"You're not going to like any of them at the rate you're going." Niall sighed, closing his eyes as I looked at the next name.

"Axel... That's not too bad. Axel James?"

"I don't want his middle name to be James..." Niall mumbled, obviously tired.

"Picky."

"You're the one who's already crossed off two names."

"I guess I've crossed off three now." It was my turn to sigh before crossing off Axel. That left two more A names.

"Aiden and Aaron..."

"Aiden Jensen." Niall said with out even waiting a second. I smiled softly at that, remembering when we were coming up with A.J.'s name.

"We've wanted to use Jensen since Alexander..." I whispered, earning a quiet hum.

"Aiden Jensen Styles..." I said out loud, smiling at how easily it flowed.

So I crossed off Aaron and moved on to the J names.

"Jonas sounds too much like Jonah..."

"I know." Niall whispered, I could tell he was having a hard time staying awake.

"Jason Styles doesn't flow..."

"I know."

"What about Jaiden? We could have Aiden and Jaiden..."

"Hmm... sounds good babe. Can we go to sleep now?" Niall whispered, laying down on his pillow as he blindly reached for the lamp on the bedside table.

"What should his middle name be?" I asked him, not wanting to go to bed quite yet.

"Dallas... I like Dallas." Niall said as he curled into my side. Jonah was still fast asleep between the both of us, his head resting against Niall's stomach.

"Jaiden Dallas Styles..." I whispered to myself, smiling softly at the sound of it. I turned onto my side, reaching over Jonah to place my hand on Niall's baby bump.

"Aiden and Jaiden Styles..."

"Go to bed Harry." Niall whispered, moving my hand away from his baby bump.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now go to bed you bloody idiot."

------------------------------------

Narry fluff.

Cries for days.

Anyways. Baby names are revealed.

Whoop.

Double update

Whoop.

This is like the third one this week isn't it?

Haha oh well

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx