The man was still slow as he deliberately teased her. “So that our Yunyun might have no choice but to agree to something that she wants to go back on in the future.”

Pei Yunge was stunned.

The atmosphere was silent for a while.

The man suddenly heard Pei Yunge say.

“I won’t go back on my word.”

Huo Shidu stopped what he was doing and looked at the girl with his thin peach blossom eyes.

Pei Yunge’s calm eyes were inexplicably serious.

“I’ll give Older Brother whatever he wants.”

...

On the way.

Pei Yunge was enjoying the night wind and her expression was a little strange. A certain someone was sticking to her.

She felt a little itchy heat on her neck and a tingling electric current seemed to shoot up her scalp.

His limbs and bones were filled with his ambiguous scent.

Pei Yunge was expressionless, but her ears were red. “Huo Shidu!”

Taking a deep breath, she pushed the man away.

Did this d*mn man not even know if it was alcohol or water?

He even drank the sake the waiter brought.

“If you don’t stand properly, I’ll go back.”

Pei Yunge threatened the tall man in front of her, regretting making him drink.

Seeing the man’s peach blossom eyes staring straight at her, she was tempted.

It was as if she was going to stick to him in the next second.

Chapter 1402: Master Pei’s Domestic Violence Scene

Pei Yunge pretended to turn around and leave.

However, the man grabbed her sleeve. His low and pleasant voice was a little hoarse.

“Yunyun.”

The man’s low voice was already pleasant to the ears. At this moment, there was a hint of coyness in it, making it even more unbearable.

Pei Yunge could not stand the contrast this man, who had a light temperament in the past, gave her. She resisted the urge to give in and touch his head.

But not for long.

Pei Yunge glanced around as if nothing had happened and suddenly looked at the man.

The corners of her lips curved as she suddenly stood on her tiptoes and reached out to pinch his face boldly, threatening him lazily.

“If you don’t listen, I’ll…”

“I’ll hit you. Do you hear me?”

However, with that said…

The man grabbed Pei Yunge’s hand and even kissed it.

Pei Yunge was speechless.

Why was this d*mn man getting more clingy every time he was drunk?

Pei Yunge was about to break free from the man’s hand when he grabbed it tightly.

Usually, Pei Yunge only knew that this slender and well-defined hand was beautiful, but at this moment, she felt his burning temperature spreading little by little.