"And if the northerners rebel?" She asked.

"I'd crush them. Seize Winterfell and install someone loyal to the realm as Warden of the North." Joff reasoned, "Uncle Kevan, maybe."

But Cersei went on, "And these 10,000 northern troops, would they fight for you or for their Lord?"

"For me, I'm their King." Joffery stated as if it were the most obvious answer.

"Mm-hmm." Cersei hummed. "But you've just invaded their homeland, asked them to kill their brothers."

"I'm not asking." The prince said.

"The North cannot be held, not by an outsider. It's too big and too wild. And when the winter comes, the seven gods together, couldn't save you and the royal army. A good king knows when to save his strength.. and when to destroy his enemies." Their mother told him as she stood up.

"So you agree.. The Starks are our enemies?" Joffery asked.

"Everyone who isn't us.. are enemies." Cersei confirmed.

Zephyr let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, quietly. She didn't understand what their problem was. Ned Stark has been loyal to her father ever since she could remember anything at all. Sansa was loyal to Joffery even if it meant ruining her relationship with her sister and Joffery hated her. Why? Because her sister disarmed him and both Stark girls witnessed him having a moment of weakness? Because his big ego got bruised?

She could hear footsteps approaching the door so without hesitation Zephyr quietly disappeared into the shadows, taking a different route to her room. Could her mother be also the reason to Bran Stark's fall? 

If that were to be true then it would be war, and not a pretty and simple one. Her mother was smart but also cruel. She knew from first hand experience.

As the princess was rushing off to her room, she ran into Lord Baelish with quite the impact.

"Seven Hells!- Lord Baelish? What are you doing here?" Zephyr asked as soon as she realized who she ran into and sat up gently rubbing her elbow, knowing it would be bruised.

"I just got out of a Small Council meeting, my princess." He said as he stood up and helped Zephyr stand.

Petyr Baelish and Zephyr Baratheon had an odd relationship. They'd gossip with Lord Varys, discuss topics which were discussed during council meetings even though she'd sometimes take part in them, but most importantly they had a silent understanding of loyalty.

"Why were you in such a hurry? It's your first day back home. I can hardly imagine something would have happened." Baelish deduced.

"Well Bran Stark fell nearly to his death and my Mother and Brother see the Starks as their enemies. Of course something happened!" Zephyr hissed at him quietly, cautious to keep her voice down.

"If it weren't for my brother being the egotistical stuck up little b-" Zephyr began but with one look from Lord Baelish that said 'Watch your language' she sighed frustrated "If my brother hadn't had a stick so far up his ass and didn't cause trouble on the road, maybe he'd be somewhat tolerable."

Baelish chuckled at her choice of words. Indeed, the prince did seem stuck up like he had a stick up his ass, but alas, that's how he was raised.

"You should head on to your room and get some rest." Baelish brushed a strand of hair out of the princess' face gently and spoke softly, "Be careful. I'm afraid you too have been making enemies lately." He warned and left the young Princess to ponder over his words.

Already made enemies? ..She couldn't tell who he meant. The Lannisters or the Starks?