micheal (part two)

Start from the beginning

both rachel and kurt had been selected as finalists for NYADA, the school they had both wanted to go to for ages. blaine's eye had healed, and quinn had gotten into her dream school, so long story short, these events called for a party. 

kurt was placing bowls of snacks on the dinner table as florence took care of the music. right before she turned the volume to a max, the doorbell rang. as finn hurried to the door, florence seemed to travel to her own little world as she bopped her head to the artic monkees song she put on.  she didn't notice any of her friends come in and was only pulled out of her trance when two soft hands landed on her shoulders, spinning her around. 

florence's eyes started twinkling at the sight of her best friend and she launched herself into quinn's arms to hug her. quinn chuckled, surprised by the sudden burst of energy that came out of the girl. "what happened to you?" she laughed.

"i tested the cocktails finn made!" florence yelled, "he's not very good. i had a lot of drinks!" the girl loudly announced, making sure her voice was still audible over the loud music. finn was just passing the two girls and handed both of them a yellow cocktail. quinn quickly took the glass from florence's hands. 

"i think you've had enough of that" she laughed. florence frowned, but luckily for her, her grumpy mood wasn't long lasted. 

artie, tina and mike entered the house. artie held four big bottles up into the air. "i brought booze!" the spectacled boy yelled excitedly.

quinn sighed "well, i tried" she mumbled before taking a big sip of a green cocktail.

 florence jumped up and down like a child before rushing over to artie and reaching for one of the bottles in his hands. 

before she could actually take one of the wodka bottles out of his hands she felt someone grab her waist and lift her up. she let out a yelp as the person put her down again. "mike!" she exclaimed, grinning up at the raven haired boy. "what are you doing here?" 

"there's a party, i was invited, so i attend" mike explained, chuckling lightly as he got a cocktail pushed into his hand by none other than finn hudson. 

"those are amazing! i would know,  i drank like a billion of 'em!" florence told mike, trying her hardest to pry the drink out of his hand. 

"you don't say" mike laughed sarcastically, also raising his voice to overpower the music. he looked down at florence. "wanna dance?" he smiled, putting his drink away and reaching out his hand. florence happily took it and mike twirled her around as the music changed to a  2000's song. 

as the two teens danced, more and more people entered the house. florence didn't recognize most of them, but she thought it could also just be the booze. her pink skirt danced in the air as she danced with mike, laughs escaping their mouths as they enjoyed the moment of pure happiness. when the song ended, mike yelled something into florence's ear. "i'm gonna go get us a drink, okay?" he asked, "here, dance with santana!" he added, noticing santana --who seemed just about as buzzed as florence, making her way over. 

santana smiled when she saw florence alone on the dance floor. "yes! lets dance, girl hummel!" she squealed, not waiting for florence to answer as she grabbed both her hands and started swinging her around. 

santana and florence weren't close at all, but the alcohol running though their blood made both of them forget about that for an evening as they danced and yelled along to an abba song. mike returned not much later, three colorful drinks in his hands.