All figured out

Alex was sitting in his office, signing some papers. He was really bored and he was still thinking about Nick. Damn, I miss him so much. I wish we could be together...he thought. Suddenly someone knocked on door. „Come in!" Alex shouted, not even caring to lift head up from papers. Someone came in. He walked right over to Alex and kissed his cheek. Melissa? he thought at first time and finally looked up at that person. Then he saw Nick.

He smiled „Hi babyyy". „Hiii" said Nick and also smiled. „What are you doing here?" Alex asked. „Well, I missed you sooo much...oh and I bring you lunch. You must be hungry."
Nick smiled and gave him food. „Thank you hun, I missed you too" Alex uttered and took lunch. Nick smiled and looked around. „So, how was your day?" Alex asked while eating. „Yeah...it was good...what about you?" Nick answered and looked at him.

„It wasn't bad, but it's better when you're here" Alex smiled and continued eating. Nick nodded „I can say the same, but don't talk with full mouth." said Nick and slightly smacked Alex's head from behind. Alex laughed a little and nodded.

„Do you want some?" Alex asked, giving Nick an inquiring look. „No I'm good, I ate at home" Nick said and smiled. „What did you eat?" Alex looked at Nick again. „The same as you" Nick smiled more. Alex nodded, smiled too and continued in eating.

Nick looked around Alex's office. His office was interesting. It was dark and cold. But it looked nice. Nick shivered. It was like he's standing in the freezer now. He moved closer to Alex in hope, that it will warm him up here. But no. He felt colder than before. It was weird. Then he looked at Alex, which just finished eating. Nick smiled a little. He knew what to do. So he stood in front of Alex. Alex gave him an inquiring look again. Nick sat on Alex's lap and put hands around Alex's neck. Alex smiled and placed hands on Nick's hips, giving him little kiss on lips. Nick smiled and snuggled to Alex. Alex smiled too.

„What's wrong?" Alex asked then.  „Your office is so cold, so am I" Nick said and giggled a little. Alex laughed and kissed Nick's forehead. „I missed you" Nick said and snuggled, hiding face in Alex's neck. „I missed you too, baby" Alex said and smiled.

Nick smiled and started kissing Alex's neck. Alex groaned quietly as Nick continued. Nick started making some hyckies on Alex's neck. As soon as his neck was turning slightly into magenta colour, Nick pulled out and started unzipping Alex's shirt. But suddenly the door burst open.

In the room came Melissa, with a wild smile. „Hiii boss, what ya doin' ?" she said, looking at him. „At first, I told you milion times to knock before you enter. At second I told you not disturb me today and at the third, what the hell do you need?" Alex said, obviously pissed off. 
She looked at Alex and frowned a little „I am sooo sorry Alex. My memory is like sooo bad. I'm really sorry, I'm just dumb" she said.

„Or your whole brain, lol" Alex mumbled and looked at her. „What do you want?" Alex asked.

„Well you have few meetings soon, shouldn't you get ready?" she uttered. „Melissa, I told you milion times to move them at the tomorrow, why you didn't did that? Are you really that stupid?!" Alex said, really pissed of. She nodded „You're right, I'm soo sorry. I'm gonna fix it" she said, sent him an air kiss and went away.

Alex frowned. „So, where did we stopped?" he asked and smirked. „I'm not really sure, if we should continue, what if someone will come?" Nick asked.  „I'm gonna lock" he said and went to lock door.

🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Then he came back and Nick sat on his lap. Nick continued in unzipping Alex's shirt. He was watching Nick with little smirk, feeling really aroused. As soon as they were both half naked, Nick unzipped Alex's pants and his cock got erected immediately. Nick smirked and pulled his own pants off.