Date-no date?

Alex was sitting on another boring meeting. He was maybe sitting here, but he wasn't paying any attention. He was still thinking about Nick. He couldn't stop. But from thinking about Nick, interrupted him another man on this meeting. His employee Jeff. „Alexis!" he said for the sixth time. Alex twitched and looked at him „Uh, yes?" Alex asked.

„Are you even here?" Jeff asked. „Of course I am" Alex said. „Can you answer then?" Jeff said, looking at him. „Yea...uhh..." Alex paused. He didn't know what to answer on. „...the question again please?" Alex continued. „We were talking that we should give my daughter job here... because I'm the only here who has daughter and the secretary position is free now..." Jeff said and all employees looked at Alex. „Ehm, you all agreed to that?" Alex looked around on whole his employees. They nodded.

„But why? I don't want to give her job. What if I already found someone?" Alex said, leaning against the backrest of his chair. Jeff looked at him.
„Well, because we all know my daughter, what if that girl would do something bad and you would lost casino? Since, you were dating my daughter, you know she would never do such a thing." Jeff said and all people here nodded. Alex looked really confused. Jeff's and Alex's eyes met. Alex could saw that Jeff was planning something bad.

„What if I don't do it?" Alex asked. „Well because it's my daughter, I would quit" Jeff uttered. „I can find someone else" Alex laughed a little. „You think your resignation would made me some problems?" Alex laughed again.
„Well, many of your employees want my daughter here" Jeff laughed too. Rest of people just nodded. „Don't tell me you all are on his side" Alex said, disappointed a little. But they nodded again, looking confident and sure about their answer.

Alex knew Jeff was blackmailing him, so it wasn't good idea to disagree with that. Not now. There is something bad about it. Jeff is in the highest position, right after Alex of course. Are they scared from him? Alex asked himself. He was confused.

„Okay okay, I'm gonna give her job. If you all wish it, I'm for yes too" Alex said. Now Alex could saw little smirk on Jeff's face. There was something really bad about him. He just had to figure out what.

All employees smiled. „Okay, tell her to come on meeting with me" Alex said to Jeff. Jeff nodded „I'm gonna go for her" Jeff said. Alex nodded. „Now back to work" Alex said and all employees left. Alex sighed and went to Jeff's seat. He took some unknown folder called...Alex's casino? Why I don't know about this, when it's called like this? Alex asked himself and opened it. He started browse through a folder and he saw only normal papers about casino, but then he saw strange contract. It was contract about secrecy and all employees signed it. Hhh? Alex took it and went to his seat.

What is this?! He was reading it again and again. But there wasn't anything obvious. What the fuck...what secrecy?! he copied it and put it back. „I must figure out what is this...hmm" he sat down and right as he sat, Jeff walked in with Melissa. She smiled.

„Hiii, Alex baby" she sat beside him. „Melissa, we broke up two years ago, can you stop?" Alex said, rolling eyes. „Yeah sorry, I forgot, Alex" she smiled.

„Uh, just shut up and tell me, do you have some work experience with secretary?" Alex asked. „Of course I do, duh?" she uttered. „Uhh, okay, give me your curriculum vitae" Alex said, annoyed. She did that and Alex read it
„Okay, you have that job, just go" Alex sighed, covering his face. „Really?!?" she squeaked a little. „YES, JUST GO OUT FROM HERE!" Alex paused a little „your dad will tell you what to do. NOW. GET. OUT!" Alex pointed at door. Both of them left. Alex was really annoyed by them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he was closing, he met Melissa waiting next to his car. He went to her with confused face.