Confession

Nick was sitting on the bench in the park. We'll be here in few minutes. Clay texted him half an hour ago. He was impatient. Why wasn't Clay here yet?
He looked around, still not seeing him. Nick's hair slowly fluttered in the light wind, while he was shuffling his legs against ground.

Finally he saw him, walking hand in hand with George. On his face popped out small smile. He stood up and walked towards them.

„Where were you two? It's been half an hour since I'm waiting for you two" Nick said, crotching hands on his chest. „Sorry Nick, we just..." said George, blushing a lot. „You were just making out again, weren't you?" uttered Nick, looking at these two. „Yeah and it was great" said now Clay, with little smirk on his face. „CLAY!" George hit Clay's shoulder couple of times and blushed hard. „What? It's true" said to him Clay, smirking. „You just...don't have to tell it to everyone..." George hit Clay's shoulder again. „Sorry hun" Clay kissed George quickly. „Are you two done, or...?" asked impatient Nick.  

„Sorry" they both laughed a little, after Geroge apologized. „Alright, let's go" Nick replied. They walked to the cinema. Looked around and walked over to the cashier. „Hello, I would like to buy three tickets to that new horror movie." smiled Clay. „Alright, that would be six dollars and eighteen cents" cashier smiled too. „Here" Clay paid...„thank you" cashier gave him tickets.„Thank you" Clay replied quickly as he was taking tickets from her. Then he turn at George and Nick. „Here" he said and gave to both of them ticket. „Thank you" Nick said smiling. They went to find their seats. After they finally found them, they sat down. „What about some popcorn? Do you want some?" Nick asked them. „Yeah, sure" both of them smiled.

Nick stood up and went to buy some popcorn. When he came back, he could saw them kissing each other...again. He just rolled his eyes and sat back, starting eating that popcorn. They looked at him and finally stopped kissing. „You're here" Clay smiled. „Yeah and you're about to make out again" Nick said annoyed and rolled his eyes again. „Sorry Nick, but he is just great kisser~" George gave Clay smirk. „Blah blah blah, I can't hear you..."Nick started making kissing sounds, while mimicking them with his hand. „Mucq mucq, ehh, Claay, you are great kisser, smooch smooch smooch" he continued. They both started laughing. „You could be an actor" said Clay, wiping imaginare tears off his eyes. „Yeah, or comedian" George stated. „Yeah, and you two could start making porn, if you like to make out every time so much..." Nick rolled his eyes again, looking away. They both started laughing again. „Sorry Nick, we'll stop. We're realising that it could be annoying, if you're single..." said George, trying to comfort Nick. „Yeah, whatever..." Nick looked at them. „Can you give us some popcorn?" Clay looked at popcorn. „Hmmmm...sure" Nick passed them popcorn. Both of them thanked. 

~Let's move in time axis to the moment, when they came back to home~

„So what now?" George asked them. „I really don't know...well we could-" Clay stopped and couldn't finish his sentence, because of knocking which was echoing on main door. „ I'll get it" said Nick as he walked over to main door. He opened them and saw some guy, standing here. He was Nick's height. Nick smiled. „Yello, what do you need?" Nick asked, looking at him. „Hi, does Clay and George live here?" Alex asked back. „Yeah..." Nick paused „CLAY, GEORGE, YOU HAVE SOMEONE HERE!" Nick yelled at them, watching and hearing quick footsteps, running down the stairs. They came to main door and as they saw that guy, they both smiled.

„Hey man, you're finally here" Clay smiled more. „We couldn't wait to see you" George smiled more too. „Yeah, me too!" Alex uttered. „Come inside" they both got away from the entrance. „Okay" Alex replied and walked in.

What the heck?  Nick said to himself, turned and walked away. Who was that? Maybe just their friend...I shouldn't think about that.

He went to his room, closed door and lay down on his bed. He put his earphones in, connected them with his phone and started playing some music. He thought that he can escape and stop thinking about that guy...but he couldn't.