Meeting the family (Raph)

"Ok, Mikey is the numb nut, Donnie is the brainiac, and Leo is Master Splinter jr. I'm the only normal one!" You roll your eyes at Raph. "Sure you are..."

We finally get to the 'Lair'. "Ok, be quiet. Let's see if we can sneak to the weapon room."

We tip toe to the room until we hear someone clearing their throats. "I'm telling Master Splinter!" The turtle with a blue bandana says.

"Leo." I whisper to myself.

Then two more turtles and a rat come in. "Raphael, who is this?" The rat asks.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)!" You bow.

"I'm Mikey! This is Donnie!" The orange masked turtle says picking you up and hugging me tight. You push him off. "Don't touch this! Cause ya darn can't!" You wave your finger.

"Oh great another Raph..." The purple one says. "I'm Donnie or Don or D. Which ever you prefer."

"Ok... Nice meeting y'all!" You and Raph head to the weapons wall. "Alright! Let's see your skill."

You study them for a second.

"Katana's, Bō staff, Nunchuku's, Sai's, Tessen, Mace, Flail mace, and Chigiriti! That's all I know."

He looks at you impressed. "Hmm. Your good! Vern would have been like, sword, stick, Nunchucks, forks, fan, ball on a chain, ball on a chain, and chain on a stick" You both laugh.

You both chat for a little then play a little of truth or dare. "Truth or Dare

(Y/N)?" Raph asks you.

"Truth."

"What are your parents like?" You look down at his question.

"Well, dont tell anyone but my Dad is Hawkeye and my Mom is Black Widow so I never really see them a lot because they are always saving the world." You feel a tear run down your cheek.

Raph hugges you and calms you down. "Hey your always welcome here."

"Raph and (Y?N) sitting in a tree! K~I~S~S~I~N~G! First comes th~ AHHHHH!!" You interrupt |Mikey by running after him. After chasing Mikey for an hour, you crash on their couch and fall asleep. Raph carries you to your room and kisses your forehead."If only you knew how much I like you... But I'm a turtle..." He says as he jumps out the window.