Ch.14

My pov
It was August 2nd, Hina and Takemichi were walking to get Emma so the girls would go together to pick out kimonos for tomorrow's festival. Takemichi was thinking about all the recent events that have happened, he also started to remember what Hina and him were talking about after everyone left the hospital.

>a few days ago<

"Bye Takemitchy" Draken said while trying to drag Mikey out who was clinging onto Takemichi for dear life.

"Let's go Mikey."

"No I want to stay with MY Mitchy"

"First off he isn't yours and second off Takemitchy needs his rest"

"I can watch him while he rest"

"Wtf Mikey!? You sound like a creep"

Once Mikey stuck out his tongue, Draken smacked him upside the head and soon started dragging him out the hospital room.

"Sorry Takemitchy about the inconvenience"

Takemichi just shook his head while laughing a bit.

"It's no problem Draken-kun"

Draken smiled but then dragged Mikey out by his collar who was rumbling a bunch of weird things. After they left the room Takemichi looked at the corner of his room.

"So how long are you going to stand there and hide Hina-chan"

"Always so perspective…Mitchy-chan I think we need to talk"

"If it's about the upcoming events that keep happening and is always around Toman then I don't want to talk about it"

"Mitchy-"

"No Hina-chan I don't want to jump to conclusions yet unless i got solid evidence"

".....Takemichi…this isn't about jumping conclusions when this whole thing was so well planned out that it HAS to be him."

"...."

"...His still after you even though its been years you need to face the fact-"

"Do you think that I don't know this already Hina!?"

"....."

"....I'm sorry…I didn't mean to snap at you like that…. but the thought of him still chasing after me after all these years is just…"

Takemichi's face turned into disgust and fear, which made Hina feel worse about this whole situation even though the thought of him still coming after Mitchy makes her skin crawl too.

"Hey..I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so pushy with you either"

"Its ok Hina-chan i know your only worried about me"

The two gave each other a warm smile before Takemichi started to smirk.

"We better start getting ready you got a hot date while I got two hot dates"

"Yea yea whatever"

<present day>

Soon the trio made it to the shop. The two girls ran looking at all the different kimonos. Emma then picked out a kimono that seemed to gather her attention.

"Oh that's a pretty one Emma-chan!"

"Oh thank you Mitchy but I don't think I'm getting it"

"Eh, why?"

"O-oh well…it's a little too expensive.."

Emma said while looking down while having some blush creep up on her cheeks from embarrassment.