Chapter 6 - The Karuizawas

Start from the beginning

The blond woman replied, "It's okay." But before Shigerue left the house he walk towards Shizue and kissed her at her cheeks making her blush.

"Ah Mou~ You're so bold~ Kei's here~" She scolded her husband

"It's just for good luck." He said while chuckling lightly, "Good Luck in your work then~." She replied with a warm smile

Shigerue replied as he caress her cheeks, "Ah, hearing my beautiful queen say that makes my heart warm.", "Shigerue..." Shizue replied playfully.

Hearing her parent's flirtatious conversation Kei shouted, "AAH Mouu! Stop! Stop! Seeing you guys being lovey-dovey with each other is embarrassing!" Both parents chuckles at their daughter's complaint.

"Anyway I'm gonna go now." Shigerue said as he opened the door, "I'm sorry for not being able to go with you guys today to meet with Kiyotaka, say hello for me Kei." He added to which Kei replied, "It's okay dad we understand and I'm sure he will too." He smiled and left the house.

Minutes later Shigerue left the house to go work, Shizue prepares for breakfast and Kei woke Kona so she can prepare.

"Are you excited Kona?" Kei asked her younger sister, "Yes, Kono is very excited to meet Mister Kiyotaka!" the small Kei responded with excitement while nodding her head up and down.

Kei took the bag where the learning materials was with her, "Kei, why are you bringing some books at a hospital again?" asked Shizue making Kei panic and quickly respond, "I-it's because K-Kiyotaka wants to continue his education since his school got shut downed! Y-yeah that's the r-reason!"

Her mother just looked at her suspiciously and said, "If you say so..." Shizue smiles wryly and continued, "Have you locked all windows and doors?"

"Yes I have locked all of it." Kei answered

"Then we will go now." Said Shizue, "Yay! We're finally going to meet Mister Kiyotaka now! Kona is very excited to meet him!" Kona shouted happily

_____

Kiyotaka's POV

We both finally arrived at my room

"Thank you for helping me get here." I told her to which she replied, "It's okay, I feel bad watching you go back to your room all by yourself."

"You don't have to pity me since I was the one who told the staff that I'll manage on my own while exploring around the building." I told her making her giggle

"Anyway I have some stuff to buy today I'll be going now Kiyotaka-kun, see you later!" Hasekura said as she waved her hand goodbye

Hasekura and I have been talking some trivial stuff this morning such as what is our favorite food, sports, shows, and ect. I am surprised that she was able to talk to me properly considering how she acted towards me the past few days always making an awkward scene

I opened the door and went inside my room, I looked at the clock on the wall.

10:00 AM huh? So Kei and her mother is gonna arrive any minute now.

Since I got nothing to do I went towards a table and took some magazine to read to kill time.

I finished reading all of the magazines that were available at my room. Non of the magazines I read hasn't caught my interest, most of them were just about cosmetics.