Chapter 2

Emily looked over the case files spread out in front of her. They had just come back from talking to the victim's friends. There had only been one connection tying all of the woman together. They had all gone to the same bar the night of their kidnapping.

Emily looked up to see JJ giving her an odd look. She noticed as JJ quickly glanced away before saying; "Hotch wants you and Morgan to check out the bar." JJ walked away before Emily could say a word.

A frown nagged to form as she let out a sad sigh. She quickly pulled herself together before going to meet Morgan. Emily forced out a smile as she approached Morgan, "Hey ready to go?"

He nodded, before he turned to walk out to the car, she caught a glimpse of almost curiosity and concern on his face.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

She opened the car door and got out, the car ride had been dead silent neither of them daring to say a word. Emily could guess from her reaction on the plane, Morgan didn't want to get the same reaction. And well she didn't want to give away anything that could lead him the wrong or right conclusion.

The bartender looked up as they walked inside, it must be a peculiar thing to go to a bar this early, there was only one other lone person sitting in the back of the bar. He looked like he had just lost his job, or a marriage with the grim look and the few empty beer bottles.

"Have you seen any of these girls here? " Morgan asked, showing her the pictures of the three victims.

"Yeah, although I haven't seen Clarissa and Kiara here for a while, which is strange because they were both Friday night regulars. Although that other girl, she was here three days ago." She shrugged, "Why are you asking?"

"This was the last place they were before they were abducted. Is there anyone you might suspect would be capable of doing that?" Emily cut in before Morgan had a chance to say anything.

"Well there is one... He is the other bartender here... Elis John, there is just something off about him. Like one moment he will be perfectly fine and the next he seems to be angry enough to hurt someone."

Morgan had already walked away to call Garcia to get Elis John's address.

"The name is Ashley by the way" the bartender said.

"Emily" she offered a smile. It was kind of funny how Ashley sort of looked like JJ, her blonde hair was about a shade darker. Instead of beautiful blue eyes she had steely gray ones, they both however looked to be the same age. Her gaze then drifted down to the rest of the woman's frame.

Ashley seemed to notice and smirked playfully. She then got out a pen taking Emily's hand, she then proceeded to write down her number. "Why don't you call me if you need anything else." She said with a wink.

Emily turned to glance at Morgan, he had just ended the call with Garcia. "I should go..." she looked over, but Ashley was already gone, she grinned and headed out with Morgan.

"What was that about?" he asked, with a grin.

"Nothing... nothing at all."

"Really, 'cause by the looks of it you may have just got asked out." He glanced down seeing the number on the back of her hand. "I think you should call her." He said getting into the car.

Emily got in also, it was silent for over a minute. "You know..." She didn't even finish before Morgan cut in.

"Of course I know you're gay. Emily you work with profilers for heaven's sakes. Also every time a guy hits on you you would instantly shrug it off. I was though wondering when you would come out. You know Emily all of us would accept you no matter what."

Emily smiled and nodded, "Thanks Morgan" she said softly.