Chapter 38

"Go, go, go!" She cheered happily as her favorite Monstrous racer is leading the race.

"Calm down, guardian angel. You know Heazen's gonna lose on that race." Her Ate Venice just broke her bubbles.

Napanguso siya saka napatingin sa TV. Naunahan na nga si Heazen ni KKK.

"How did you know?" Manghang tanong ni Czaven.

"It's a replay and you played it for hundred times already! Gosh, you little die hard fan." Venice exclaimed and shook her head.

Napanguso naman siya. Watching Heazen's race, news about Heazen and interviews of Heazen Benjamin was her kind of fun.

They're in Singapore. They left in the Philippines right after the incident in the Philippines way back when she's seven. Now, she's sixteen, still not undergo a heart transplant. Hindi naman na siya nawawalan ng malay, she has been extra careful. Extra careful like was lock up in the unit, never goes out even once and homeschooled.

Her mother said that God gave her another chance to live, so that she should be very extra careful and always be a good person. Para hindi siya parusahan ulit, para tuluyan na siyang gumaling habang nang walang heart transplant.

"I wish I can see him in person." She said dreamingly while watching his interview.

"You already did. You jist don't remember." Venice said but she didn't listen on that but continue watching his answers on the question.

The way Heazen talk, the way he laugh and smile...he's perfect. He's adventurous, smart, family-oriented...

Heazen is the gorgeous gift from Above, and she is the guilty-of-greed admirer.

If wanting Heazen all by herself makes her greedy, she's ready to become one.

"B-but Czaven... We can't stop Heazen for having a girlfriend." Hindi alm ng ina niya kung paano aluhin ang umiiyak na anak.

"He can't have a girlfriend. I want to be his girlfriend! I never wanted anything, Mommy... I never ask for anything. Just this once... I want him to be available only for me." The twenty-three years old Czaven cried.

For years, she thought it was just a simple crush yet it leads to deep admiration. Heazen is growing up sociable, for sure he had met a lot of girls but her. She wanted to be included on his circle, she wanted for his voice to talk to her, for his hand to hold her and for his heart to love her.

But she can't... Because outside world is dangerous for her health.

But when she heard the news that Heazen is in Singapore, she sneak out when her Ate Venice went out on a date with her new girlfriend. She didn't bother change clothes just wore a thick jacket and a bull cap, and went out on a cold 10 o'clock evening.

"He should be here.." She whispered and step inside of the bar.

She look so out of place that time she step in. But luckily, people don't mind anyone's business. Nagpalinga-linga siya sa paligid. There are group of people dancing in the center. Heazen can't be found on the chair, he's probably there dancing!

Napaubo siya sa baho ng sigarilyo at alak. The lights are moving quite fast and it's different colors made her dizzy.

Alam niyang delikado pero sumuot siya sa dagat ng tao. The crowd is wild. They were singing along the music, jumping along the beat and cheering. Nakakahilo at nakakaubos ng hangin lalo pa't naiipit na siya sa gitna.

"H-heazen..." She muttered when she's hopelessly trap in the middle of the dance floor. Nais niyang maiyak, kung bakit ba kasi ginawa niya pa 'to! She could've wait outside!