"So, you can...you can taste air?" Wolf asked as he pointed at Snake.

Snake groaned.

"What else can you do?" Owl asked.

"Forget about it." Snake said.

"W-W-Wait. Can you also hear color?" Wolf asked.

Snake groaned.

"Can you see sound?" Owl asked.

"All right, all right. Okay." Snake said.

"Cause we should really be capitalizing on these skills." Owl said as she took out a notebook and pen and started listing some skills.

"Okay, all right, fine. Get it all out. Get it all out now." Snake said.

"Okay, okay." Wolf said as Owl put the notebook and pen away.

Snake regurgitated an alarm clock as it showed 4:00 p.m.

"Look at that. 4:00 p.m. Now I know the exact moment our friendship died." Snake said as Wolf and Owl laughed.

"Let's bounce." Wolf said as he got out of his seat.

"Yep." Owl said as Snake swallowed the alarm clock and got out of the booth.

"Tastes like, um, you're gonna stick me with the bill- again." Wolf said as it revealed all the customers leaning on the other side of the cafe in fear.

"Well, it is my birthday." Snake said as he, Wolf, and Owl started walking.

"So now you play the birthday card? That's interesting." Wolf said as Snake chuckled.

"Can we get a check, please, when you get a chance? Hello? Checkity-check-check." Owl asked as she flew up on the table.

"You know what? We're just gonna leave the money right here, okay?" Wolf said as he put a dollar bill at the table.

"I'm happy to donate to those in need." Owl said as she put some dollar bills in a glass bowl.

"You know the one good thing about this place?" Snake asked.

"What?" Wolf asked.

"We never have to wait for a table." Snake said as they walked away.

"Isn't that every place?" Owl asked.

"Hey, man. How have you been? I haven't seen you in...Snake attack!" Snake said as the customers cowered in fear.

"Oh. Mints." Snake said as he swallowed the bowl of mints.

"Sorry, folks. We're switching him to decaf." Wolf said as they got to the door.

"All right." Snake said.

"Let's do this." Wolf, Snake, and Owl said as they opened the door with people running away from them and cars stopping as they walked up to a bank.

"Guinea pig, huh?" Wolf asked.

"It's the Rolls-Royce of rodents." Snake said as they got to the bank with wanted signs of Wolf, Snake, and Owl on the window.

"Yeah, but it's still a rodent. You know what I mean." Owl said as Wolf opened the door.

"Don't mind us, just robbing this place." Wolf said as the people ran away in fear.

Snake and Owl slithered/flew to the other side of the bank with Wolf following them. Snake was seen hopping with a safe, Wolf running away with bags of money, and Owl flying away with dollar bills in her talons. Wolf, Snake, and Owl jumped/flew out of the window as the glass broke and got into their car as they drove off. Wolf was in the driver's seat, Snake was in the passenger seat, and Owl was standing on the headrest of Snake's seat.