² (clingy eren)

Levi's pov:

After sometime I started to get this feeling that someone was staring at me. It was probably Eren, but why? I tried to ignore his starting, but I ended up glacing over there. He was looking at me from the side of his eye, with his masculine arms crossed over eachother. I kinda blushed a little, I mean the site of him was mesmerizing.

(Sorry again I'm a BIG simp)

Erens pov:

I got bored of my phone so I decided to star at levi, which was really weird but I'm bored so I wanted to see his reaction. I folded my arms and puffed my chest out a little to make it seem bigger. Then I just watched him from the side of my eye. I suddenly noticed his face my driving a little, like he was nervous. I pretty sure he noticed I was staring at him.

Then finally he looked at me, I wanted to smirk so bad but I had to keep my cool. Wait I forgot I was totally mad at Erwin. Then I felt this angry feeling rising. Ugh. This sucks. I hate it. I realized I was staring a bit to long when Levi got up. Maybe he felt uncomfortable.

Levi's pov:

This was kinda getting awkward so I'm gonna go-

I suddenly felt some one pull my arm down and I feel into Erens lap.

Hold on a second, why did he grab me? And why am I in his lap? I thought we were gonna ignore eachother intill he's not mad anymore. Why?

Erens pov:

I grabbed Levi's arm, pulling him into my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. This felt nice. Having levi in my arms felt relaxing. His small but masculine figure fit right into my arms. I was comfortable. I wanted to stay here forever but I knew this wasn't gonna last long.

15 minutes later

I thought levi was gonna pull away? What happened? I mean I did feel a little tugging but was that it? Was he going to giving up?

Levi's pov:

I wanted out, but I do admit this felt nice to be in Erens arms. I wanted to use the bathroom though, that's why I wanted out. I tried pulling away but his grip strengthen. So it was impossible for me to leave unless some one were to nock him out.

I dont know how long it's been but I really had to go.

"EREN" I said

"Hm?" He said

"Let go."

"Why?" He said

"I have to use the bathroom." I said with a stern voice

"Hm."

"Eren?"

"Fine." He said with an annoyed tone

I don't know what his problem is. Is he still mad? Probably. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I felt his glare on me the whole time which was kinda annoying.

Short chapter sorry, hole you enjoyed!