Here we go

y/n= your name

f/c= favourite colour

h/c= hair colour

e/c= eye colour

y/p= your pronoun

f/n= friend's name

"Hey, y/n." says a deep husky manly strong booming dark voice. "It's almost time for your personal tutoring." You, unable to see where the voice originates, look around you. A featureless black expanse covers your vision. The muscular voice comes from somewhere above. You look up, back, and down, but the person is nowhere to be seen. 

"Hello?" Your voice reaches not far, but the other voice responds. 

"I'm right here, y/n." It tells you, and you feel a massive pair of warm arms hold you. You gasp, turning around, but no one is there. An invisible sexy voice? Interesting. 

"I would love to talk with you," You tell it, voice small, "But I need to know your name." You touched your fingers shyly against your chest. 

"Very well, y/n." The handsome voice says. "My name is Thomas." You blush. 

"Thomas-chan, I like it." You say. 

"Why thank you, y/n. Now that you know that, how about that, um, study session-" The voice is cut off by a blaring alarm. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! It's your alarm. It was all a dream. Groaning, you smash the snooze button. Why does this always happen? 

You walk up to your locker, conveniently next to your best friend's locker. You open it after a few attempts. You always seem to forget the combination number. How quirky. 

"OMG HI Y/N!!" your overdramatic best friend greets you. You're not sure why you call them your best friend, after all, they're your only friend, because your quirky like that. 

"Hey, f/n." You greet them, holding your books in your arms. "How was your night?" 

"Oh, it was fine. I read until 10pm, but then had to turn off my lights because I was getting tired." They sighed, pushing their blue-rimmed glasses up their nose. The glasses were something you both had in common, and were often bullied about it. People would call you "Nerd herd" and "glasses passing gases". Just because you decided to have matching pairs of glasses one time? 

You adjusted your own pair of glasses, wishing they outlined your face better. Their circular shape looked horrendous next to your angular face and high cheekbones. 

"Hey." f/n said, grabbing your hand, "Are you feeling bad about yourself again?" They held your hands up, squeezing them softly. 

"What? Nooo...." You look away. f/n sighs.

"You're beautiful. Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" They looked into your eyes intensely. 

"Yeah, many times." You roll your eyes. 

"That's because it's true." They tell you. You sigh, looking away. 

"Thanks, F/n. I don't know what I'd do without you." You tell them, smiling. 

"You'd die!" They release your hands, smiling back with all the sunshine in the world. You wished you could have that smile. 

RRRING RIINNNGGGG!!!

The bell rings, signalling for you both to head to class.