| 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreeves
Written By: yashi0z

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒 ⌁ ben hargreevesWritten By: yashi0z

“Hey~” [Name] greets as Ben ignores her, which doesn't bother [Name] though. She knows why Ben doesn't want anything more to do with her, she shouldn't push him. “So, um, are you gonna let me go or....” she says, looking at Ben.

“No." He bluntly replies and looks straight ahead, causing [Name] groan in boredom. “Can we at least get ice cream?”

“No.”

“Are you a photographer?” [Name] wanted to flirt, she wanted to have a little fun while she was held hostage. “No...?”

“....Okay, but could you answer 'why'?” [Name ] asked because she wanted to flirt with him, but he keeps saying 'no'...

"No.” Ben replies, as he types something on his phone. “If this is your way of flirting, you're doing a terrible job at it.”

"Then what do you suggest, Mr. Know it all?”

“Not saying cliché flirting lines?”

“In my defense, you do love very attractive right now ” [Name]  looked back to him, as she smiled and winked. Ben  just stares at her and couldn't say anything.

He went silent for a few moments, and stopped what he was doing before he left the room. “Hey! Look, I won't do pick up lines anymore, I promise! Come back!”

“No!” Ben yells as he slams the door, leaving [Name] in there. She pouted as she looked around the room. She had nothing to do but stare at something.

~

“They handed over the bodies, we got what we wanted.” Fei walks down the stairs, with Ben by her side, listening to what she was saying. “Why do we need this old guy?”

“Bodies? You mean Jayme and Alphonso, our siblings. Or have you already forgotten about them?” Be argued back to her.
“No, you know what I meant.”

“We need to punish their killer.”

“Revenge can wait.”

“Until when?”

“Until we deal with that thing in the basement, and until you and that [Name] girl can get along, I can't stand you two bickering.” Fei  sighed, “It's getting stronger and stronger everyday. People from all over the world are disappearing now.”

“And you arguing with [Name] is getting louder and louder, I can hear the both of you fighting about who gets to shower first in my room.” Fei added, which Ben rolled his eyes thinking she was over exaggerating.

“The more you get along with [Name], the more we get along with the Umbrellas. We need to work together with the Umbrellas.” Fei insisted, as Ben didn't want to listen, he just wanted to get revenge on the person who killed their siblings.