𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

ACT ONE  ———— season two, volume one

❝ Arizona Bailey ❞

( november 2nd, 1984 )

ARIZONA BAILEY was usually a believer in the supernatural, she would blame it on her old friends as they had always drug her to the Wheeler's basement just to play dungeons & dragons with them after school

ARIZONA BAILEY was usually a believer in the supernatural, she would blame it on her old friends as they had always drug her to the Wheeler's basement just to play dungeons & dragons with them after school. However, Arizona didn't actually believe that things like ghost, vampires and what not were real. Arizona experienced a drastic wake up call one Saturday morning when she had went to take her morning shower before doing her chores and heard a gurgling sound coming from her drain.

With furrowed eyebrows, Arizona pulled her shower curtain back and let out a small scream as she flinched back, her hand coming up to cover her mouth. Running into her room, Arizona dug through her closet before snatching a transparent bin out and racing back to the bathroom. The young korean wasted no time in dropping the bin in the tub and trapping whatever that thing was. 

Taking in a deep breath, Arizona slowly bent down to sit on her knees as she inspected the slimy creature. "Okay... what in the actual hell is this?" Flinching back when the creature rammed itself against the bin.

Arizona sat there for a few seconds as she contemplated on who to call and what exactly she should do. It wasn't like animal control would have anything to help her, she was 99 percent sure that the creature in her drain hadn't been discovered yet. After a few moments of contemplation, a name popped into her head that had her snapping her fingers before rushing out of the bathroom and to the home phone. Dialing the number she knew by heart, she waited impatiently for someone to answer.

"Hello?"

"Look I know this might be random since we haven't talked in a long time but I need you to meet me at my house as soon as you can, it's urgent" Arizona panted out before hanging up the phone, not bothering to hear the Henderson boys response, biting down on her nails softly as she waited by the staircase.

Fortunately, the purple haired tween didn't have to wait long, Dustin had ran from eight houses down with a mechanical compartment and a mason jar, after hearing the girls frantic speech. Banging on the Bailey's door, Dustin was slightly out of breath but the adrenaline running through his veins pushed the burning feeling in his lungs away.

"Arizona!? Bails!?"

The door swung open to reveal Arizona with a shaken and confused expression but her naturally calm demeanor, strangely, remained. Dustin stepped inside the house quietly searching his old friend for any injuries, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in relief.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Dustin rushed out.

"I'm fine, but you need to see this" Arizona lead the way upstairs.