Chapter 12

"Soonyoung? Soonyoung!? You alright!? Is that thing gone?" Seokmin said worriedly, grabbing me by my shoulders and turning me to him.

Now I was facing him. I took a breath and exhaled. "It's gone, I think."

"I swear to god! I was so scared as hell!" Seokmin suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. Once we pulled away we turned to the other duo.

I almost forgot about the fact that we were rid of that thing called Slender Man when I noticed Seungkwan holding Hansol's hand. So cute~ I thought to myself.

When Seungkwan realized that he was still holding the latter's hand he quickly pulled his hand away.

Hansol looked at us and then turned back to, now red, Seungkwan. He chuckled. "Okay, I admit now you look adorable, Kwannie~"

Seungkwan seemed much redder than before. "N-No it's not true!"

"But yeah~ It is, Kwannie," Hansol leaned closer.

"Wh-What are you doing, H-Hansol!?" Seungkwan screeched.

Seokmin took my hand in his and lifted me up. "Let's give them a little privacy," he whispered in my ear softly.

We sat down on the sofa in the living room.

Seokmin rested his arm around my neck and I put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine from now on."

I wasn't just thinking about the thing, I was also thinking about my feelings for him. I loved him, but I was too afraid to confess.

Meanwhile, Seungkwan and Hansol came to the living room hand in hand.

"Ah, finally!" Seokmin shouted happily. "I thought you will never be together," he added, laughing.

"I didn't know Hansol loved me too. I thought he just wanted to make fun of me. Nothing more, nothing less. And now it turned out that he loved me all the time." Seungkwan gave me and Seokmin a suspicious look. "And what about you two? Seokmin, do not tell me you haven't noticed anything yet! You and Soonyoung are best friends! Seokmin, please tell me you know what am I talking about right now!"

I pulled away from Seokmin to look into his eyes. I was a bit afraid of his answer. Did he know about my feelings for him all the time? My mind was about to blow up.

He turned to me with red cheeks. "I-I love you too, Soonyoungie... I-" he stopped for a moment. "I just didn't know how to tell you about my feelings... I also know you felt bad because of it. I'm so sorry."

I felt the tears in my eyes all of a sudden. I couldn't help myself, just jump onto him and give him a tight hug to show him how much I loved him. I no longer tried to stop the tears. They just kept coming out of my eyes.

Then Seokmin pulled me away just to be able to look straight into my eyes. Even though I had everything blurred I could still see the most beautiful smile on Earth.

Seokmin wiped my tears away with his thumb. He grabbed my face in his hands gently and leaned over. Our faces were so close that almost our noses could touch each other.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said softly, smiling.

Then Seokmin erased the distance between our lips. The moment was beautiful. I finally could feel his beautiful lips on mine. I fully forgot about the two friends that were watching us, especially Seungkwan, who was already filming us on his phone. I was sure about that, but I didn't care. It was just me and Seokming right now. I didn't want this moment to end because I was waiting for this for a long time.

Seokmin was the first one who pulled away, just to catch some air and so did I. I knew one thing. I will never forget that moment. Never.

***

Wow... I think this is the end of the book.
I know it's not the best ending, but I just don't have more ideas, even though I really enjoyed writing this book so much. I hope you enjoyed this book too.

Thank you for your votes and comments.
I really appreciate that a lot!