I looked over at Trinity, she was asleep in the passenger seat. I need to get her a car for real lol. Because that truck all fucked up lol, all those holes. We was on our way to the house....*looks in mirror.... Who tf is this. They been on my ass all day. They either one car behind or two cars.I stopped the car, got my gun out, Im bouta blow this bitch. I pointed my gun, the car stopped. I walked over to it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
CNote Pov
(In front of a corner store)

"Damn Mami let me get yo number."

*smiles "Boy I don't even know you."

"So you can get to know me."

"You always messing with me. Every time I come here."

"Because you fine and I like makin you smile."

"Mmm well you do make me smile."

"So can I get yo number?" *pulls phone out

"I guess yea."  *grand his phone, puts number in*

"Alright bye ma."

"Ok bye." *turns around and CNote smacks her ass. "Watch yo damn hands lol"

Man lil mama fine. She was short, had a hour glass frame, big booty, nice sized titties, brown eyes, a medium lenghth black bob, and light skinned. Damn who wouldn't fuck wit her everyday. But anyways im tired of being out here, I stand out here 24/7 and do the same shit. Yea it brings in money but shit l, its jus getting old. A nigga bouta head to the crib, low-key. My phone buzzed it said Bridget, the bitch thats gone set up Icey.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing I got a tab on Icey."

"Yea what?"

"One of his niggas told me that on Wednesday night, he gone be at the Green Light Strip Club."

"Ight." Before I hung up she said something.

"Uh. CNote. What you doing?" What? Why this bitch worrying about what I'm doin. Yeah I mean I fucked her but she just a hoe.

"Nothin. Wassup?"

"Nothin jus lonely. You think you can come over, uh later?" Man shawty I guess miss me , but I don't know I'm not tryin to have her think imma cuff or some shit. But a nigga don't wanna be out here no more though.

"Yea, matter of fact, Imma be there inna minute." *hangs up, hops in car.

-At Bridget's House-
(Knocks on the door)

"Who is it?"

"Man you know its me CNote." (Opens door) *hugs him

"Hey C."

"Wassup shawty." (Sits on couch) 

"Nothing I jus wants some company." To be real, out of all my hoes, she was different. She was in school, got her own money, smart, shy, and quiet. Even though she was quiet she a freak lol, damn she know what she doing.  I had to open her up on this game shit, and open up around me. I was her first, so anything I asked she'll do it in a heartbeat. I looked over at her. I motioned her to come sit her ass down and stop looking like I wasn't invited.  She sat sown next to me and I turned on the TV. She sat there with a blank face and kept rubbing here arm. When she rubs her arm that means she is scared or worried about something, trust me I know Bridget like the back of my hand.

"Why the hell you doing that?"

"Doin what?"

"Rubbing yo arm, what are you scared of or worried about Bridget?"