Chapter Five

A/N until fifth year I'm going to be doing one chapter for the years and just in note form of what happened, unless if something happened that needs to be in more detail

A/N until fifth year I'm going to be doing one chapter for the years and just in note form of what happened, unless if something happened that needs to be in more detail. I'm going to sort it out when I finish and go through and edit this book. ~Lia.

MARAUDING THINGS OF THE YEAR;
• The boys tried going up the girls staircase making the alarm go off at 3am, none of the girls were happy, (Alek had multiple sleepovers in the boys dorm, they had a spare bed).
• Alek turned up to Transfiguration 30 minutes late, Minnie was not happy but Alek didn't care at all.
• Alek and James kept on tripping each other up.
• Sirius got beater along with Alek, James and Marlene got chaser on the Quidditch team. (Fabian and Gideon already left).
• The Marauders started learning about Animagi.
• Marauders put a hair removal potion in the Slytherins drinks during dinner, all Slytherins lost their hair, teachers had to reverse the spell and the Marauders got a two week detention.
• Pranked Severus every day. (Lily was not happy).
• Alek bumped into Regulus and the two had a decent conversation and she helped him get to class.

A/N

A/N

So the updating till fifth year will be like this! As I said up top I'm going to change and make edits for this book so the other years are like this until fifth.

-31/8/2022