Chapter Four

Aleksandrya just finished packing her trunk when James came through her door

"Sup Sandy." He said.

"Hey Jamesy ." Alek said.

"Nearly ready?" James asked. Alek nodded.

"How come your here? I'm literally meeting you and the others in thirty minutes." Alek questioned.

"Change of plans. My mum and dad couldn't drop me off today so they dropped me off here as your parents said they would take me." He said. "Wonderful." Alek muttered. James hit her on the shoulder having heard her. James helped Alek carry her trunk down the stairs.

The Weasley's, Prewtte and James got to Kings Cross ten minutes before the train left. James and Alek dragged the trunks to their friends compartment and said goodbye to Alek's parents.

"Behave yourself!" Molly called out to her daughter, she got a wink from Alek in reply making her shake her head.

"Let's go! Come on slow poke." Said Alek, she grabbed James's hand and dragged him to their friends.

"Alright. Geez woman."

***

The now second years sat through the sorting, the Marauders guessing which house the first years would get sorted in and booing if they got it wrong (and if they got Slytherin). After the sorting Dumbledore said a short speech then the food appeared.

"Ahh food! The best part of the evening." Said Alek and she put some food on her plate and began to eat it.

"Alek, I don't think you ever said truer words." Laughed Sirius, Alek kicked him under the table.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For a laugh." The group laughed at Alek's comment and that left Sirius pouting.

After the feast Dumbledore said his speech and then dismissed them all off to bed. As they were walking the Marauders stayed behind a little bit, Alek was leaning on a wall that was behind a statue then an opening opened making Alek fall through it, the opening closed.

"Hey guys, where did Sandy go?" She could hear James's muffled voice through the wall.

"She was just here a minute ago." Said Sirius.

"Maybe she snuck back to the common room to prank us?" Peter squeaked out. The rest of the boys agreed with Peter and headed to the common room.

"At least I had my wand with me. Lumos." Alek muttered to herself, her wand lit up the dark narrow corridor. She followed it until she got to a three way path, she chose to go right obviously, there was a slope going upwards but luckily there were hand rails to Alek's left hand side so she was able to pull herself up with leaving her wand lit up in her right hand (wand arm). She ran down the corridor where she met a blank wall.

"What if it's like the entrance?" She question, she placed her hands on the wall and leaned forward, the wall slid open, she was in a corridor which lead to the Common Room, she ran towards the fat lady portrait.

"Dragonfly." Said Alek and the fat lady portrait opened.

Alek sat herself down in the armchair by the fire. 'Maybe I should set up a prank for them.' She thought to herself, so she did. She hovered a big water bucket above the portrait door so when the rest of the marauders come in they would get soaked!

"I'm telling you Sirius, Sandy is most definitely in here." She could hear James coming so she got ready.

"But we would've seen-"

Splash!

James and Sirius got soaked by the water, Remus and Peter were laughing behind them.

"What we're you going to say Siri?" Said Alek laughing.

"Nevermind." He muttered and wiped his eyes with his robe. The girls came down the girls staircase laughing at the two boys misfortune.

"Had a nice shower?" Marlene asked, she was holding onto Lily for support as she was laughing a lot, the boys mumbled some very colourful words.

A fifth year girl used 'scorgify' to dry the boys and the surrounding area.

"Thanks Ella." Said Alek to the girl.

"Your welcome Aleksandrya." Said Ella.

The girls bid the boys goodnight and Alek went to the girls dorm. The girls talked for a bit, catching up what they did over the summer then they all fell asleep.

So I was supposed to post this one Wednesday (the day I should be updating this book) but I got a new phone recently and it's a lot bigger than my old one so I'm still getting used to it

So I was supposed to post this one Wednesday (the day I should be updating this book) but I got a new phone recently and it's a lot bigger than my old one so I'm still getting used to it. I'm going to try and finish the chapter for 'Hufflepuff Love' today and post it later!

I made myself a new schedule for updating even though I don't really stick to it I'm going to try to but I have surgery this Thursday so I'll be out for a while! My results day is also coming up so I'll have to go to that and enrolment day to get into the college I want to go to :)

-31/7/2022

(Also happy birthday Harry! And Rowling).