Both men had sparkles in their eyes however one was able to conceal it better than the other.

"That reminds me... You never introduced yourself to us."

You crossed your arms over your chest which was matched perfectly with a smirk adorning your face.

"My name's Tartaglia-" the ginger abruptly started. However he somehow managed to sneak his way to you, bow down and raise your non dominant hand to his lips.

He kissed the back of your hand with a smile; while he continued by stating how you may call him Ajax.

The other who was covered with traditional Japanese symbols and accessories was very obviously fuming.

How do you know? You may ask.

Well as soon as Ajax stepped away from you he had grabbed the others shoulder and threw him across the room.

At this point everyone had left the building as per orders. So the ginger being most literally flung across the room didn't hurt any innocent bystanders.

He only left a huge dent in the wall.

The male who had a kasa decorating his head faced back towards you and sighed.

Then he did the action the former had repeated of kissing your hand.
However he had picked the one Tartaglia had not; not wanting to have an indirect kiss with the coworker that pissed him off the most.

He stood up straight and mumbled his name which length was utterly terrifying.

You already forgotten the whole thing but from your very little knowledge of Japanese you had managed to translate that his name ment 'country destroyer'.

You tried to repeat his name yet you only remembered the first half.

"Scaraaa-"

This caused the tips of his ears to get hot and crimson from how you had said his name.

He placed his right hand to where his heart would be and with comical tears streaming down his face as he mumbled; " anything you say."

Suddenly you heard a screech.

You turned around to see your self proclaimed sister beating up Ajax with the bottom of her fancy pistol.

You turned around from the sight; your brain registering it as normal. Only a few moments later you realised what was happening.

You rushed to the scene and stopped Sirin from landing a fatal hit on him. You lifted his unconscious self up and put his head on your thighs.

Now both Scaramouche and Sirin were planning his death, way to go guys👍.

As Tartaglia regained consciousness you felt yourself become more and more tired. It was possibly from all that walk- AHEM floating across what felt like half a country.

The ginger woke with a red tint decorating his skin since this was definitely not all planned from the beginning. Nooo idk what your on about.

He sat up with your help, thanking profusely, ignoring the stares that were burning into him.

You, yourself stood up and shook off any dirt that made itself onto your clothing.
You then swayed towards the direction of Sirin. When you got to her you felt a vibration from your pocket.

You took out your phone only to realise it was a notification from a game. You tucked it back to your pocket acting as if nothing had happened.

The two residents of this world just looked in shock. You yawned and said you would explain it later.

In a blink of an eye you were seen collapsed over your slime. Presumably you had fainted from exhaustion.

Well a queen needs her beauty sleep.

"Motherfucking piece of shit, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Scaramouche openly yelled at the other harbinger. Obviously blaming the 11th for what had occurred.

(An:I'm so so sorry for the long wait, School is a pain in the ass I'll try update frequently but I also have another book I'm in the process of writing so I once again apologize!

Ngl its low-key weird to see people reading my books and enjoying them sm. I also made Scaranara very ooc but I'll make him more like himself later dw babygirl.

OML SHENHE ISN'T COMING HOME EVEN THOUGH I PREFARMED LIKE BRO.

I also got the new year's vivid bad squad Miku and the painting on a blank canvas Rin 🤭 I got the gfs in one 10 pull hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND UMM YEAH HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE 😘MWAAA

xx Ellie )