I find the flowers I want to use and get to work. Five minutes later, I show it to him, and he nods with a smile. I cut the stems in a suitable length and bind it together before I wrap it and give it to him.

"You do know I can do this at home right?" I ask.

"I know, but you have a nice shop here and I want to support it."

I haven't done anything to hide my powers from the people living with me. They could accept it or leave, and they have all accepted it. They find it weird and freaky, but they still accepted it.

"Then I'm not complaining," I say. He pays for the bouquet before we say goodbye and he leaves.

I must admit that it's getting a little crowded at home, so I made a place just for me and Shawn. That way we always have a quiet place if we need it. And we do! There's only room for a mattress and a tiny bathroom but that's more than enough for us.

People have also started to pay rent, and THAT is nice. Now I have money to decorate the growing trees. My home has finally stopped growing and I'm happy about that because then we don't need to do more work on it.

There's never a dull moment with kids running around and people that always wants to talk or ask questions about my powers.

When it's time to go home, I close up the shop, get on my bike and ride towards our own tiny town. When I get to the forest, I get of my bike and pull it towards the house.

The part of the forest that was blasted away is now almost back to its own self. I've helped it along because I wanted ALL of the forest completed again. I couldn't stand seeing it the way it was. It reminded me of what I had done. We held a funeral for Kate so the rest of the town could say goodbye to her, and it was a very beautiful ceremony.

Getting to the house, I park my bike outside and look around at all the people here. To think that only two months ago, I lived here alone in my small house.

Before I talk to anyone, I want to ground myself, so I go to my favorite spot in the forest and sit down on the ground. I dig my fingers into the earth, close my eyes and immediately feel the energy run through me. This is where I feel closest to nature. This is where I connect to it completely.

I hear rustling behind me, and I can smell that it's Shawn. I smile to myself, lean my head back and take a big relaxing breath. Coming up behind me, he kneels down and run his fingers through my hair. Opening my eyes, I smile again, and he leans down and kisses me.

"Hey," he says in a loving voice.

"Hi."

"Can I sit down with you?" he asks. I nod. "Of course." We sit in silence for a moment. "How was your day?" he then asks me. "It was good. How about you?"

"Good. We finally finished the plumbing in the second tree." I smile because that is indeed good news. "That's great." Pulling my fingers out of the ground, I take his hand and say, "Uhm, there's something we need to talk about." He raises a brow. "Okay. What is it?"

I turn around so I'm facing him. "I went to the doctor today." Now both his eyebrows are raised, and he looks at me, his eyes filled with concern. "Why? Are you sick?" I slowly shake my head and take a big breath to gather some courage.

"No. I'm pregnant."

He gets a shocked expression on his face for a moment before he then pushes me on my back, gets on top of me and kisses me passionately. When we break the kiss to get some air, he rests his forehead against mine and whispers, "Are you serious?"

I nod. "Yeah. The doctor confirmed it today." He gets a confused expression on his face and says, "I thought you were on birth control." Nodding again, I say, "I am. I don't know. I must have forgotten to take some pills in all the craziness. I'm sorry."