You let out a "huh?". What did he mean that you're not in the Shaftland? "The Dark Mirror has sent us to a Northern city in the Shaftlands." You replied while recalling what Crewel had mentioned. It's where the tailor shop's located.

Leona didn't reply you. Instead, he walked towards a tree nearby. He then reached out his hand to the tree stem.

A few seconds were gone, yet nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" You could help breaking the silence and asked out of confusion. "Why are you touching the tree?"

Leona took back his hand from the tree, "Testing where the hell the Dark Mirror had sent us to." He replied.

"We're obviously not in the Shaftlands. I have been there before." This's nothing like this, Leona continued, "And apparently my test has just proved a sudden and random guess that had popped up in my head."

"We're in the so called, Enchanting Forest."

The only reaction you could give was slightly dropping your jawbone, followed by raising a brow with a confused "huh?"

"You can't be serious, can you?" You doubted with confusion written all over your face. The Enchanting Forest? Wasn't that something that appear in fairy tales?

The prince walked back to you while putting on the leather gloves again. "The most enchanting point of the Enchanting Forest is that all magic are removed here." He uttered and started the explanation.

The myth recorded that the Enchanted Forest itself was covered by a shield which inhibited all kinds of magic. It's said that the forest itself was the one who casted the spell long ago to protect the forest and all livings inside it from the outsiders. All mages who were trapped in the forest would not be able to use magic to harm it.

The book also mentioned that the shield was powerful enough that it covered all the traces of magic, and they could not be discovered from the outside. Without being found, it wouldn't be harmed. Everything were alright and the forest hadn't been discovered by anyone over years, until the two of you were sent here accidentally.

"Which means all spells and magic will not be working in the forest, and the outside world cannot find us, probably." Leona concluded. He took out his magic pen from the chest pocket. "And this thing is totally useless now."

You looked at him with doubts, "But why are you so sure?" Couldn't be that you two are in an other forest? You questioned.

Leona shook his head, "I have just tested that, with my Unique Magic." He looked at his gloved palm, "It never fails." But yet, it's not working here. "Thought it's only a myth." Leona looked up to the sky partly blocked by the tree and sneered, adding that he had only seen this forest in a book when he was small.

You stroked your chin and tried to organise the massive information that you had received. "So what are we gonna do?" Was all you decided to ask. The most powerful weapon that you two had—— Leona's magic ability could be used, and you could tell the situation's nothing good to the two of you.

"Of course we're going to wait for the rescue." The junior didn't have to think for a second before he answered you.

You once again widened your eyes to respond his words. "But you just said the outside world will not be able to find us." You challenged.

"I said probably." He smirked and continued, as if he had expected that you would ask this question. "Think about how we get into this forest."

"We came here through the Dark Mirror's portal."

This indicated that the shield itself cannot block magic from the OUTSIDE world, especially when it's from ancient artifacts like the Dark Mirror. No spell nor magic is perfect. The shield can block and inhibit all magic INSIDE the forest. In order to have this powerful effect, it has to bear the constraint of being fragile to the spells and magic from the OUTSIDE.