"Fine, I will wear the freaking jacket." Leona rolled his eyes in extreme annoyance, before he snapped his finger. The next second, a dark grey jacket came out from nowhere and appeared in Leona's hand. Despite having been studying here for years, Leona's jacket looked even newer than those of Ace and Deuce, who were just freshmen. He had probably only wear them in the first year. After all, you had never seen him wearing it once since you came here.

Leona put on the jacket and slightly tidied the hair which were under the collar of it, while unwillingness could be easily seen on his face. "Are you happy now?" He hissed.

Not replying his student, Crewel walked towards the Dark Mirror. "Dark Mirror, open the portal to the Shaftlands." He commanded.

After a few seconds, the calm pond on the mirror shivered like a stone was thrown into it. You could help holding your breath out of nervousness. After all, this was the first time you had ever traveled to another place through the Dark Mirror.

"Nervous, herbivore?" Seeing the tiny tension on your face, Leona standing next to you asked with a playful smile, though he had already knew the answer. He just wanted to tease this unusually tensed freshman in front of him, who had always seemed to be fearless.

You looked up to the boy while trying to put up a calm face. "Not even a bit." You lied, putting on a confident smile.

He laughed a bit. Better not to nail your lie for now, he thought. "Don't worry, just a little bit dizziness after the first trip." Was all he comforted before slightly tapping on your shoulder.

"I've told you I'm not scared..." you murmured with a small voice, although you knew you couldn't hide that from the eagle-eyed junior.

"Let's go." Was all Leona dropped before he stepped a foot into the black mirror surface. You took a deep breath and followed your upperclassman to enter the mirror.

"See you in half hour." You could hear your class teacher's voice before you stepped the other foot into the mirror.

A harsh white light was all you could see. You couldn't but cover your eyes with your arms and continued to walk forward. Soon, you could finally see something other than the colour white, even if it was still fuzzy.

The view started to get clearer as you kept moving forward. Dark blue was the main colour that you could see. After another white flash light, you finally walked out from the portal.

You opened your eyes when you felt the harsh light was gone. As what Leona had told you, you're a little bit dizzy.

In front of you was a jungle like place. It was dark, with tall trees and bushes which were half-human tall surrounding the area where you landed. The only light source was the weak moonlight from the sky. You could hear weird cicada-like sound from all around. The part which startled you the most was the huge stems of the trees. They were so twisted and the vines twining around them, making them look like they had a spooky face, with their eyes on you. Paired with their huge, thick roots which were literally all outside of the soil, they looked like nothing but monsters coming out from the tales.

"Well, this is not the Shaftlands city that I have expected." You uttered while looking around. This's literally the opposite of what Vil had described to you. Medieval town vibe, elegant, photogenic. Houses with roofs made with red bricks lining up on the two sides of the stone-made road next to a calm river, probably a fountain in the middle of the town. If you're there at the right time, you might even see the beautiful sunset which the sky was dyed into a mixture of coral pink and amber.

But this's nothing but the opposite.

"This is not the Shaftlands." Was all you all of a sudden heard your upperclassman standing not far away say.