Once she was done, Max turned the paper for Cal to see, a stupid goofy smile on her face. On the notepad was a drawing of the two of them at the movie theatre, holding hands, standing in front of a cinema entrance, while Max held a drink and Cal held a packet of skittles.

The young Harrington's face bloomed with a smile, happy she had accepted, before developing a teasing smirk, deciding to have some fun, as he began to write something on his notepad.

"Maybe you are not a good drawer."

The boy watched as Max rolled her eyes, quickly jolting down on her page, before lifting it when she finished.

"I'd like to see you do better."

Cal smirked, accepting the challenge, as he turned the page and began drawing.

Max tried to get a quick peek at the drawing, but the boy was too fast for her. After a few minutes Cal lifted the page, showing a drawing of the two of them at the Snowball from 1984, Cal having his hands on her waist while Max's were around his neck. The two were wearing what they had worn on that day.

The redhead let a smile develop on her face before writing on her notepad once more.

"That's not the movies"

Cal rolled his eyes, writing down his response, before showing it,

"Great observation."

He flipped the page.

"I thought I'd draw one of my favourite memories instead."

Max grinned, her face visibly becoming brighter, writing on her notepad once more.

"What a coincidence."

Cal gave the redhead a confused look, an eyebrow raised towards her. Before being able to question it, a sudden movement in their peripheral vision caught the couple's attention, both looking over quickly to see Lucas waving them over towards the window. The two got up from their spots, running over quickly. When they got there, they could see the flashing light from where Erica was signalling them to commence Phase Two.

Lucas looked at the two with a look of regret before moving his gaze back to his sister, holding up the flashlight signalling back to say they got the message.

With a determined nod, the three made their way into the hall, preparing to carry on the plan.

Before they entered the room, Cal tapped the two's shoulders, both turning around to be met with a sudden hug from the young Harrington, quickly returning it.

The three shared this tender moment, before separating. He gave Max a quick peck on the lips, mouthing to her 'I'll be here when you need me'.

Max sent the boy a grateful smile before it was replaced with a frown. The three turned to where the light pulsed from the dining room, slowly making their way into the doorway of the room, stopping in their tracks.

Max removed the headset from her ears, lowering them to her shoulders, before turning off the walkman. A moment of silence passed, the only sound being the humming from the lantern.

"Hey! Asshole! I'm here," Max shouted, her voice clashing with fear and strength, "No more music. No more games."

The three watched as nothing happened, the light continuing to pulse. Max gulped before looking back at Cal and Lucas with a confused look before turning back to the lamp